How do you get excited for Disney?

Pooh Lover

Thinking about our trip next month makes every day better for me. I check this forum and two others, and listen to live365 whenever I can. YouTube is also utilized daily.

Another huge live365 fan here! They have so many different Disney channels (over 150.) I also watch YouTube (love the videos where the parents surprise the kids with a trip to WDW), spend an obnoxious amount of time of these boards, look over the different menus online and constantly imagine myself somewhere on WDW property. Isn't it funny that when I imagine myself at WDW my DH and I are the only ones there, I'm not gaining weight from the copious amount of food and beverages, the weather is perfect and all my trinket purchases are free? ;)

DisneyJunkie

I have a number of high def WDW ride videos on YouTube marked as favorites, and I watch those a lot. I also have a number of audio files on my computer that I listen to quite frequently, including the music to Soarin, in/out music to Spaceship Earth, the entire TTA spiel (old one), entire Jeremy Irons SSE narration, Peter Pan's Flight queue, Epcot Future World loop, Polynesian loop, Spectromagic, monorail spiel to/from Epcot, express monorail spiel, and Spectromagic. I'm also excited in anticipation of receiving my WDW trip packet in the mail, now that I paid off this coming trip a few weeks ago.

woody98

Bc of wrk I have to put in for vacation time a year in advance and thats how it begins. I try to say at a different resort every time I go so I start checking into the resort and finding new things I want to do. Next trip is golf at LBV. Two of my favorite things Disney and golf in one package. It doesn't get any better than that for me esp since I've been golfing for 25 yrs and have never takin my clubs on vaca with me. I take that back it does get better. I'm taking my parents on my next trip and I'll b golfing w my dad who taught mr the game.

sgtmgd

Today is Friday so we have a Casual dress code..Im Wearing my Micky Mouse Florida State Seminoles T-shirt I bought at the ESPN Wide World of Sports..listening to the entrance music loop for MK...AND..while we will be there over Labor DAy for a 4 day quickie.....TOday Im booking our 2013 week long Boardwalk stay over Xmas as Im offically 499 days out!

KDiS88

Me & my sisters take turns picking out a Disney movie every night a month before we leave. Listen to live365 while getting dressed. Basically just knowing I get to get out of Nebraska for a couple weeks gets me excited enough!!

Oh there's no prep to get excited here... I get so excited the days before departure its hard to breathe! Any more excitement and my family/coworkers might actually lock me in a closet!!

Ok, that's a little extreme - I'm joking. Maybe.

PUSH

I go to youtube and search for vacation videos, ride videos, WDW music, park tours, etc. Ill watch WDW TV shows on youtube as well. Youtube really gets me excited for Disney. :D

SulleyanBoo

I listen to Disney Live 365 radio (which im listening to right now because we are going to WDW Saturday:D) And, call me obsessed but... I definitely watched Peter Pan last night and Undiscovered Disney on Tuesday night. lol

jharvey

I am leaving for WDW in 2 days :) and I was just curious, how do you get excited for your visit? I usually watch videos on youtube, read stuff on this sites forums, and look at my families photo albums from past visits. What do you do to get excited?

I obsess with the wdw on tv site and I have filled my DVR with WDW related shows (favorites are the History Channel Modern Marvels and the WDW hour doc that comes on the Green network). So those shows, along with the free disney infomercial dvd they send, get me going.

- will be heading out three weeks from today................

Goofnut1980

Well, my Jeep has a harddrive in the sound system, so it is filled with Disney Park and movie music. I listen to it all year long. But about 3 months before, I start watching clips and old promos on youtube and then watching the Disney Parks videos...

112 days, 20 min, 2 secs to go... but whos counting

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom