How do you get excited for Disney?

I downloaded the Magic Kingdom Entrance Loop from Mouse Bits and listening to it gets me in the Disney mood a couple weeks before a trip. You can also download Pandora and they have a couple of Disney stations that play music from a wide amount of Disney Movies (great channels)

I also try to think of my favorite things to do at Disney which makes time fly because your'e thinking of it so much. Mainly the food though, family style Ohana and family style Liberty Tree Tavern dinners.

mickeysbrother

This site. youtube videos on my phone from past visits. Love the characters saying a little something for my daughter when i didnt take her. Was the coolest thing ever. Talking to people that im going and them being jealous :) almost 1 month to go

lostpro9het

I am leaving for WDW in 2 days :) and I was just curious, how do you get excited for your visit? I usually watch videos on youtube, read stuff on this sites forums, and look at my families photo albums from past visits. What do you do to get excited?
You're two days out from Magic and you're not excited?!?!? Call a doctor, you may be dead! :D I'm 44 days out and I'm about to tear the walls down.

afar28

Original Poster
You're two days out from Magic and you're not excited?!?!? Call a doctor, you may be dead! :D I'm 44 days out and I'm about to tear the walls down.
No no im like dying from having to wait and am so excited but I was just curious what everyone else here does to get excited! No docotor needed, I'm fine lol

Redsky89

I leave in 2 days and the thought of it is just sitting there in the back of my mind trying to distract me from work lol. But I listen to some park audio here and there and visit this site, but those are things I do regardless of when I'm going. So really its just a mental thing for me of knowing I'm on the final countdown for the trip that gets me pumped.

jayhawkmickey

I usually get really excited by waking up in the morning. After that it's a constant battle to calm down. 2 days out, I'd be singing disney songs rocking in a corrner giggleing with a huge smile on my face.

ExtinctJenn

I usually get really excited by waking up in the morning. After that it's a constant battle to calm down. 2 days out, I'd be singing disney songs rocking in a corrner giggleing with a huge smile on my face.
HAH y'know I think this is probably more fact for me too except the closer we get I don't really sleep much to wake from. LOL!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom