How do u order your eggs?

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
I usually go out to the barn and bark orders at the chicken like "Lay me an egg now you gosh darn Coc.... :lookaroun .....Rooster!

I like eggs any way I can get em' prefered scrambled....and I hate eggs that have that clear snot on / in / with them..."Yes, I'll have my eggs over easy with NO snot please.":)

tenchu

Originally posted by DMC-12
I usually go out to the barn and bark orders at the chicken like "Lay me an egg now you gosh darn Coc.... :lookaroun .....Rooster!

I like eggs any way I can get em' prefered scrambled....and I hate eggs that have that clear snot on / in / with them..."Yes, I'll have my eggs over easy with NO snot please.":)

You must be a real hard taskmaster if you expect the roosters to lay as well!!:lol:

Irrawaddy Erik

Originally posted by goofyguy
Scrambled, then put on top of a big buttermilk biscuit and topped with sausage gravy. You can't tell I'm from the South.

MMMMMMMMmmmmmm Sausage Gravy yum.........but you also have to have toast, bacon, and ham..........

OldKeyWest24

Original Poster
Originally posted by hmppan

MMMMMMMMmmmmmm Sausage Gravy yum.........but you also have to have toast, bacon, and ham..........

eww gravy on ur eggs and bisviuts..that sounds totally gross!

Susan

PS im surpirised no one said ketchup..i think that gross but a lot of people like it

goofyguy

Originally posted by OldKeyWest24

Susan

I guess it's just an aquired taste. Growing up, my mother believed that gravy was one of the basic food groups. I don't think a meal went by that we didn't have gravy on something. I don't eat eggs that way much anymore (my doctor prefers me to stick to the oat bran) but when I'm on vacation, it's just about all I'll eat for breakfast.

NowInc

Originally posted by Dawn S
OK, now this thread's getting me hungry. Anyone want to meet up at a Denny's? :lol:

Hmm..i live across the street from a Dennys..right off of 125th...but they have really crappy service..

Yellow Shoes

How do I like my eggs?

Mixed with butter, sugar, flour, and chocolate chips, then baked (or not).

Never been able to eat them!

Probably that snot thing is what stops me.:hurl:

Irrawaddy Erik

Originally posted by OldKeyWest24

Susan

PS im surpirised no one said ketchup..i think that gross but a lot of people like it

It's not brown gravy its White (have you ever had a country fried steak ......same white gravy)

it's very very good .....its a southern thing though (they actually had some at Chef Mickey's the last few times I went

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom