How did you come up with your username?

TwilightZone

Original Poster
The largest of about 4-5 American Crocodiles I got to see in the wild back in June down at Everglades National Park.
Stretching approx. 12 - 13 ft in length, and I decided to give him (or her) the unofficial name of "Tick Tock", to pay homage to the notorious Disney character who torments Captain Hook.

View attachment 340693
I wouldn't want to be near that!

Scrooged

I grew up with Ducktales. The first TV show that I had to get home from school in time to sit in front of the tube and watch. It threw so much at me, history-mythology-action and adventure. It kindled my love of history which I have a degree in. It was the perfect stepping stone to move up to Indiana Jones. Plus in my formative teenage years the "Life and Times of Scrooge McDuck" was THE thing for me. ("Square eggs son. SQUARE!") And it helps that the modern day Duckman himself lives in my State.

Add to that that my favorite Christmas movie is "Scrooged," then there you have it.

TK294

I've been Turbocop294 on various boards, with the name being based on my love of turbocharged Grand Nationals, my job and my badge number...and I used TK to fit the Star Wars theme.

Way back in nineteen hounded and eighty seven I created my username. it was a webtv box asking me basic information to register. I chose "Joseph" as my username. It said taken how about josephinelcajon I said yes. It means Joseph in El Cajon. El Cajon is a small town in San Diego. Years go by and all of a sudden EVERYONE thinks its Josephine and cant figure out the rest. Thinking of changing it to 33north117west my longitude and latitude. But after decades its hard to change! What do you think?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom