• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

How did you come up with your username?

Tick Tock

Advertisement
The largest of about 4-5 American Crocodiles I got to see in the wild back in June down at Everglades National Park.
Stretching approx. 12 - 13 ft in length, I decided to give him (or her) the unofficial name of "Tick Tock", to pay homage to the notorious Disney character who torments Captain Hook.

642018.JPG

ChampDisney

I chose my screen-name based on my two passions in life. Disney and professional wrestling.

Although, I'm not the biggest fan of wrestling in recent years, I do, however champion myself pretty highly in life (as everyone should) so the name is a natural fit. Plus, I think it's a pretty kickanus name!

Scrooged

I grew up with Ducktales. The first TV show that I had to get home from school in time to sit in front of the tube and watch. It threw so much at me, history-mythology-action and adventure. It kindled my love of history which I have a degree in. It was the perfect stepping stone to move up to Indiana Jones. Plus in my formative teenage years the "Life and Times of Scrooge McDuck" was THE thing for me. ("Square eggs son. SQUARE!") And it helps that the modern day Duckman himself lives in my State.

Add to that that my favorite Christmas movie is "Scrooged," then there you have it.

Top Bottom