How crowded will the parks be this Saturday 11/11?

George Lucas on a Bench

Does anyone know what happened to the DL Haunted Mansion the other day? Some anonymous person posted about it on Reddit as though some sort of incident had occurred, claiming a cast member told him to get far away from HM . Between that and the recent unrelated outbreak of some ridiculous virus originating from the area adjacent to the HM Fastpass area, 6 hour waits and some guy being convicted of sexual assault within the ride, it's like the HM has been falling apart ever since I left. I am understandably concerned.

Darkbeer1

I have stated many times, the biggest problem the Disneyland Resort has for the last few years, and the foreseeable future, parking for guests, CM's and employees, including construction workers, who get preferred treatment due to the contracts signed.

It is going to get worse next year, and even when the new parking structures are open, all they will do is cover part of the new demand, and not fix the large shortage. Disney needs the 3 new structures, plus Pumbaa and a Ball and Harbor CM structure.to get close to meeting the needs expected after the Galaxy Edge project opens. And depending on the DCA improvements, when they can expand into the current Transportation Hub, you might have a shortage again.

Yes, it is that bad, and the Toy Story Lot zoning is temporary for parking, so if the city decides to not extend it, well, there will be some very serious issues.

Hatbox Ghostbuster

Does anyone know what happened to the DL Haunted Mansion the other day? Some anonymous person posted about it on Reddit as though some sort of incident had occurred, claiming a cast member told him to get far away from HM . Between that and the recent unrelated outbreak of some ridiculous virus originating from the area adjacent to the HM Fastpass area, 6 hour waits and some guy being convicted of sexual assault within the ride, it's like the HM has been falling apart ever since I left. I am understandably concerned.
It's those NBC goths and their ilk destroying the mansion...
Actually I have no idea about any of this. I just miss HM.

Phroobar

... it's like the HM has been falling apart ever since I left. I am understandably concerned.

You are the Guardian of the Mansion. When your not manning you post, weird things start happening. I wouldn't be surprised if HMH got extended for six more months next year.

Curious Constance

I saw a random news clip the other day about someone being caught doing inappropriate things to a child on the ride :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom