How close are you to WDW?

jmenjes

About 210 miles or so south-southeast of the World...4.5-5 hours via Amtrak (3 hours when Brightline completes phase II to OIA).

Been averaging one trip a year since 2005.

djjohng

I am 3 miles North East of Cinderella Castle (floors shake during Happily Ever After). I can't see HEA from my place, but I can see ROE from my living room (third-floor apartment). I'm at least on property almost daily, and like most this close do a lot of quick trips.

Jabbas

I'm 2 hours away. I love Disney but I think if I went all the time I would get sick of it. When the baby comes, I think I will try to go every other year. My stepson hates Disney from going every year from the time he was born. The 3/4 day Florida resident pass are good enough for me.

NearTheEars

We live about an hour and 15 minute drive from property. It used to be about 50 minutes until we moved further North. We go once or twice a month, but our Silver Pass blackouts start next week.

Originally from Ohio. Going on 7 years in Fla.

Goofyernmost

As I stated before, I'm just a little over 600 miles from my front door to WDW. I hop in my car at around 6:30 am and pull into the place around 4pm, with stops for gas, meal and just a breather.

I am Timmy

We live in Ohio, so about 900 miles away. We have gone every year (minus 1 year) since 2011 and each time we have driven. We're going this year and flying for the first time. My girls are super excited since it's their first time flying anywhere.

Edit: I just google mapped it and we're much closer to 1000 miles away.
You drove?! How long did that take? How did you live during the drive home after running around DW the whole time? Your family is brave and courageous. And totally committed to the Mouse. I applaud you!

I am Timmy

We are in Wa. state, google says 2,894 miles - so all day on a plane. We go every year, sometimes twice, and always for two weeks since we live so far. Except 2016, we skipped it completely to wait for the construction walls to come down in AK, MK, and Disney Springs. Needed a break from them after the previous couple of years seeing them everywhere.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom