How close are you to WDW?

DisneyJunkie

Original Poster
I've always envied those who live in Florida, have their annual passes, and can just go to WDW at the drop of a hat or as the mood strikes. How close do some of you live to WDW and how often would you say you visit?

wwmmd

We live in Ohio, so about 900 miles away. We have gone every year (minus 1 year) since 2011 and each time we have driven. We're going this year and flying for the first time. My girls are super excited since it's their first time flying anywhere.

Edit: I just google mapped it and we're much closer to 1000 miles away.

Last edited:

Monorail_Red_77

I live on the Space Coast near Melbourne, FL. For me from Front Door to MK Turnstiles is about 2 hours. From Front Door to WDW Property (Arches) is about 1.5 hours. I go about once a month, some times twice. For example this March I actually went three times. I generally go for 3/4 of day or so. I like to arrive around 2pm and stay till closing. Typically I go on Saturdays so as to maximize my time, since MK usually closes around 11, 12, or 1 depending on time of year. Currently we have silver passes since it is so hot and/or crowded during Summer anyway. I would go more often but silly things like two jobs and four kids and wife at home help to keep me grounded in reality. ;):hilarious:

BigRedDad

650 miles. Use to live 2.5 hours away. Lost the luster in my teen and college years. Since I left FL I miss it.

zurgandfriend

Too Far! It is approximately 1300 miles, which means a 3-hour plane ride, or since DS when to college, a 19 hours car ride. DW and I drive and attempt to enjoy the trip down however, she still will not stop at “South of the Border.”

Bocko57

The distance from where I live in Ohio is 968 miles. Since 1996, I have been to at least one park every year except 2016. Hurricane Matthew prevented our short trip last year.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom