How can you bring the magic home?

TheDisneyQueen

Original Poster
Im not going to WDW and I wanted to no some things I could do during this summer to make me feel like I'm there.... maybe a list of things so i could do one of them a day. I was thinkin things like Mickey mouse pancakes but i NEED more things i can do!!! maybe some cool things on the computer i can watch, ride videos and such. So in general i kinda want this thread to be like a list of things for the less fortunate, those who are not goin to WDW this year... =(.... its not my fault i would go if it was up to me im only 16 though, dont have that kinda money yet....or freedom... LOL

Angie

Debbie

I'm in the same boat as you; only I'm old enough to be your mom! I do like to keep the Magic alive though :)
here's some ideas---I don't know how crafty you are?
do you like to paint? get some basic coloring books and trace a nice picture of anything Disney onto wood, have it cut out, and start painting!
I'm a cake decorator and I like to incorporate my love for Disney in my work (that is whenever I do it). I always dot my 'i's with Mickey ears! You can bake cookies and put Mickey ears in icing on them. A simple pastry bag from Wal-Mart should do and you need a coupling and a #21 tip for the basics and maybe a #5 tip for detail work and writing, or you can trace the outline with another color.......Use your imagination; I did and when I did; stuff flew out the door.
I also have the stuff to make wreaths in the shape of Mickey ears, to place on my columns for Christmas.
I also want to carve out a flower bed in a Mickey siloette (sp?) I live on the main drag in my subdivision and the passers-by are going to trip out!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom