How are the crowds so far?

Sunshineglow68

Original Poster
We are leaving Monday for Disney and was just wondering how the crowds have been at the Parks so far this month. This is suppose to be one of the best times to go but based on some of the sites, there are a lot of people going this month.

Mukta

Yeah we are arriving next friday not sure what parks were going to do. What is the 30th of Epcot? I know we have 4 parks to visit and not sure what days to visit each one .
The 30th anniversary of Epcot is on Oct 1st. There will be some special events that day and a special ending to Illuminations, their nighttime show. There might be larger crowds that day.

The 30th anniversary of Epcot is on Oct 1st. There will be some special events that day and a special ending to Illuminations, their nighttime show. There might be larger crowds that day.
Awesome i think we might go there on the 1st then it would be cool to make a whole day epcot.

Joshsteve

I'm not trying to stir the pot, but there is a thread at disboards saying epcot was crowded today , but that might be due to EMH.

My trip is from Sunday to Friday so I'm not expecting anything "peak" ish..

Britt

Here are how the crowds were Sept 1-8

258.jpg

and at Magic Kingdom the next day

287-1.jpg

And a familiar sight the entire time we were there

137-1.jpg

bethymouse

My goodness! That was during Labor Day Weekend too, wasn't it? I hope it's not too bad this week coming up. The weather is supposed to be the usual. We bought ponchos @ Wal Mart to chase the rain away!:) The crowd levels seemed to be predicted at a 2 or 3 Monday 9-24 through Friday 9-28. That shouldn't be too bad, assuming that's a correct prediction.;) I can't wait! We've never been to WDW in September!:D

CheshireKat

I hate to be a bubble burster but I'm here now and this place is far from a ghost town. There are tons of people milling around, more than I've ever seen on any September trip.
Hopefully next week will be better for you.

Britt

My goodness! That was during Labor Day Weekend too, wasn't it? I hope it's not too bad this week coming up. The weather is supposed to be the usual. We bought ponchos @ Wal Mart to chase the rain away!:) The crowd levels seemed to be predicted at a 2 or 3 Monday 9-24 through Friday 9-28. That shouldn't be too bad, assuming that's a correct prediction.;) I can't wait! We've never been to WDW in September!:D
YEP!! Animal Kingdom was a little busier then these 2 pics, but we barely had any waits at all! We walked onto everything, we DID wait about 45 minutes for Kali River Rapids, but other then that, everything was a walk on.

Epcot was Labor Day Monday and Magic Kingdom was Tuesday : )

Britt

Also note, we used Undercover Tourist's crowd calendar to base which days we went to which parks. So the days that a particular park was the lowest, is the day we went there. So maybe on Labor Day Monday, MK was packed...we wouldn't know because we went to Epcot. Or maybe Tuesday at Epcot was packed...I wouldnt know because we went to MK instead...LOL

draybook

I hate to be a bubble burster but I'm here now and this place is far from a ghost town. There are tons of people milling around, more than I've ever seen on any September trip.
Hopefully next week will be better for you.

Exactly this. We leave Saturday and it's hardly been a ghost town from what we've seen. What's worse is that the only English we've heard the whole time is the people at the turnstiles and our servers. I think 80% of the Brazilian population is here right now. It's way more crowded than we've seen it before in September(08 & 11). Most wait times are manageable but nothing like they used to be, except for the first hour of park operation.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom