How about a new Disney resort with Character?

NADisney

Since Disney can develop characters at resorts like All-Star Movies and the new POP Century resort, why not devote an entire resort to Disney characters that are three stories high.I would love to stay in a Disney "Villians" or "Heros"or "Princess's" or " Animals" or "the Fab Five" section of this resort.

I can Imagine them naming it , like "Disney's Animation Resort" or "Disney's In-Character Resort".

:cool:

Erika

Fab Five! I would LOVE to stay in a Donald building! :sohappy:

But I really like the resorts that are based on places. One I haven't seen yet that I am dying to visit is Animal Kingdom Lodge.

Upvote 0

NADisney

Original Poster
We visited AKL last dec , it was a great place to be untill we found out that was where the press was staying for the 100th birthday party...lol. Make dining reservations for Bomas it's worth the price ,it has wounderful desserts.

Upvote 0

goofyfan13

I think a resort based around the characters would be an awesome idea! maybe if there where interactive walkways where you would randomly hear a character start talking to you and reacts to your movement in designated areas. (just a thought)

Upvote 0

Dwarful

Yeah, the Princess would be alot of fun..but would it be just as impossible to get into as the Character B'fast at Cinderellas Table????LOL ;) Actually, they all sound great...who knows maybe sometime in the future!

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

The next value resort should be a good vs evil resort. Like Pop Century it will be split in to 2 sections one being good and one being evil. One would have heroes, and one would be villians.

I just can't think of a name for this resort...any ideas?

Upvote 0

Rehabilitated

Back in the day when I was a cast member at Disney reservations in 1990, Imagineering held a contest for ideas with 10 internships as the grand prizes. I suggested a 5 star resort based on the Disney characters themed into five areas: Cartoons, Villans, Heroes, Classics and Silly Symphonies. Each themed building would house 50 rooms (total of 250) and the resort would be located on the monorail line either between the TTC and Contemporary where, in 1990, they started to break ground for the Mediterranean Resort, or between the TTC and Epcot by the large reflection pool.

There is no reason a similar idea could not be done at any price level although the ameneties would change.

Upvote 0

MKCustodial

Well, Pop Century is close enough! Have you seen the new pics? There's a building with Mowgli and Baloo, and the Lady and the Tramp one is SOOOOO cute!! :D

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom