Horrible WDW commercial

GIR

Account Suspended
Original Poster
have you seen that MS commercial where the kids are saying it's not scary, but the adult is screaming at the end. That is a dumb commercial, the acting is horrible!

astewart

Did you know one of the adult actors in this commercial used to be one of the hosts from who wants to be a millionaire?

Well at least he was when I was there last in '02 :)

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
These are usually local kids/families that are given comp passes/minimal pay for the commercials. Somehow, I doubt they're going to attract a lot of Oscar quality talent with that payrate.

1disneydood

I like the one with the guy in the Genie Hat who says "Well if it isn't Princess Jasmine and Princess Jasmine." Then his brother goes, "Are those my pants?".:lol:

Disneyfalcon

I like the one where the grandfather wants to reminisce and talk about their special family, and everyone else is like enough already let's ride space mountain!:lol:

But I admit, all the commercials help me remember the magic and I love them all!

JMishy

I hope I'm not hijacking this thread, but I had to comment on the Disney Cruise commercial where the little red headed girl calls her baby brother "A little souvenir". I absolutely LOVE that commercial! :lol:

epcotisbest

Originally posted by JMishy
I hope I'm not hijacking this thread, but I had to comment on the Disney Cruise commercial where the little red headed girl calls her baby brother "A little souvenir". I absolutely LOVE that commercial! :lol:

Yeah, that is a really good one. Certainly could not call it "horrible".
Ricky

imagineer boy

I LOVED that commercial. I don't think the acg seemed to fakey and it showed that WDW is not just for little kids ( which some of the commercials have been lacking lately ).

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
i actually thought the commercial was cleaver. it made me laugh becuase i used to do that to my parents all the time with rides and movies etc.

after a while they picked up on it. oh well, the good ole days when i was a youngster.

to those who oppose (the thread starter) what would you like to see the commercial improve on. you can just slam something without an opinion on how to fix it.

TIGGER-FAN

I like the one where the guy sort of flirting with Cindy and his wife comes up behind him and says "easy there prince charming". That one is great>:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom