Horizons Hovercraft?

doombuggie

first off this news is VERY old i posted in the Disney triva forum..about 4 years ago...and it is NOT the hovercraft...it is the MOLD they used to make the hovercraft....

sorry but it is not your find...but mine...hahah

-DB

MickeyJman06

Hey everyone. I discovered something pretty cool on my last trip. I found this little beauty at the Backlot Express at MGM...
Hover.jpg

...which I think was the hovercraft from the Mesa Verde scene in Horizons.
untitled.jpg

Didn't it once appear on the Backlot Tour as well?
according to a horizons fan site it says that the paris backlot tour has the hover craft, the first picture dosen't look like a hovercarft

xtimMOOthyx

Original Poster
first off this news is VERY old i posted in the Disney triva forum..about 4 years ago...and it is NOT the hovercraft...it is the MOLD they used to make the hovercraft....

-DB
Old news to you, yes, but it is new to some. It might have been your find, but you failed to include pictures.

hauntdmansion79

Wicked cool! I know some of you say this is old news, but to others who haven't heard it before, it's awesome! It defanitely looks like the mold used to cast the model. Thanks for posting the picture. The backlot tour has some sweet stuff on it. My personal favorite is the ship from Flight of the Navigator.

EpcotServo

You act like you're the first one to find it. I (and I'm sure others) have known about it for years. It's been there since opening. Just because you've found it, dosen't mean that others who haven't seen it can't talk about it.

coasterridr

Why would they display old Epcot props in the DSP backlot? None of the Europeans on that tour will have any idea what those things are. Seems like such a waste to house them there. Bring them back to the good ol' USA!

I'm sure some Europeans would know about Horizons, however I think that Disney put it there to promote WDW. "Now ladies and Gentlemen, here you can see some props that were used in Horizons at Epcot, now you can experience a brand new attraction, Mission Space!"

jmvd20

"Now ladies and Gentlemen, here you can see some props that were used in Horizons at Epcot, now you can experience a brand new attraction, Mission Space!"

Fast voice...

Which may cause dizziness, drowsiness, headache, bruising, tooth decay, loss of toes, loss of fingers, tingling in the tongue, foot in mouth disorder, rabies, loss of appetite, loss of lunch, loss of lunch of person next to you, loss of vision, temporary blindness, nubness, drowning, hair loss, anxiety, change in hair color, loss of bladder control, atheletes foot and in very rare circumstances a great time...

:zipit:

:dazzle:

jessfriends

I remember staring at that last summer. I thought it looked familar, but I thought I was just crazy. Thanks for posting it with photos. I also did not know that props are at the Paris park.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom