HoopDe Doo Review Trans

flyersmv

i would say go to one of the parks and take a bus...im not sure about where POP centuary is so i would say the closest one to ur hotel or wut ever bus comes first then do the same to come home

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

Best bet would be to go through any theme park and get on a bus (or boat from MK) to Fort Wilderness. You can also go through Downtown Disney, which you may have to do after the show if none of the parks are open.

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

A lot of this would depend on the time of year you are going as well as the time of the Hoop De Doo show you choose.
If you are going to the early show, it should be no problem to take the bus to the Magic Kingdom from Pop, hop on the launch and go to Ft Wilderness and reverse it for your trip home. This will probably let you have time to stop into the MK for Wishes if you want to after the Hoop De Doo.
If you are choosing the middle show the same still applies unless the MK closes VERY early like 7 pm that night.
When I had made my resservation they had asked me what resort I was staying at and had busses for us right outsside of Pioneer Hall, but if not take the first bus to Downtown Disney and transfer back to a Pop bus to go home if you are catching the later shows and no more transport is available back to the Magic Kingdom!!!
Have a great time and enjoy!!! Belle

Upvote 0

MichRX7

Premium Member
Ok, here is the ultimate Disney fun route... :)

Pop Bus to Epcot, Monorail to TTC, Monorail to Contemporary, Boat Launch to FW. It'll be up the dock and to your right...on the way back you could go boat from FW to MK, Ferry to TTC, Monorail to Epcot, Boat to MGM and bus back to Pop.

Whatever you do, don't drive...it's all you can eat and drink at the HDDR. :lol:

Upvote 0

TURKEY

MichRX7 said:

Pop Bus to Epcot, Monorail to TTC, Monorail to Contemporary, Boat Launch to FW. It'll be up the dock and to your right...on the way back you could go boat from FW to MK, Ferry to TTC, Monorail to Epcot, Boat to MGM and bus back to Pop.

Whatever you do, don't drive...it's all you can eat and drink at the HDDR. :lol:

Have you actually done this?

I can't imagine how long it takes, about 1 hour?

The quickest way is to go to MK and take the resort launch to FW. Coming back, the same way. If not, the internal bus to the front of the resort, then the bus to DTD, and from there a bus to PC.

Upvote 0

tigsmom

MichRX7 said:

If you want to do this I would skip the Contemporary and get the boat from the MK to WL/Fort Wilderness. Just eliminates a step.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom