• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Hoop Dee Doo?

zakattack99

With the death of noodles and all the other cuts let’s just pray Hoop does not loose it’s included adult beverage offerings!

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
So we're arguing about socioeconomics on one thread, race on this thread... any other threads I should avoid? Lol.

At any rate, all kidding aside, I was hoping there might have been an announcement. Would love to do this on our spring trip, but I've been afraid it might be permanently axed.

I know it's not really on topic, but am I correct in thinking Mickey's Backyard BBQ is permanently done?

They've flattened the facility it was held in so it would have to be relocated to another location.

Nick_A

On the edge of glory.
So we're arguing about socioeconomics on one thread, race on this thread... any other threads I should avoid? Lol.

At any rate, all kidding aside, I was hoping there might have been an announcement. Would love to do this on our spring trip, but I've been afraid it might be permanently axed.

I know it's not really on topic, but am I correct in thinking Mickey's Backyard BBQ is permanently done?

The pavilion is long gone, so I would assume the show is permanently gone.

As for the status of Hoop, I was told by someone who would know that the original plan was to have the show up and running by the 4th, but that timeline had to be pushed back and now the plan is for it to be open sometime in August.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom