Hoop Dee Doo seating for larger parties

DznyGrlSD

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Are category 1 tables limited to party size? We have a group of 4-7 of us going and I can't find any category 1 tables for a party larger than 4 for any of the 3 shows.

docdebbi

knowing that i have seen larger tables than 4, i just did a search on disneyworld.com, and found them for groups as large as 8. i checked toward the end of the 180 day window. maybe you're checking too close to the date you want to go, but i did find some further out.

ABQ

The round tables within cat 1 will seat 7 people, though it does make it hard to eat and see the show on stage for a couple people for sure. But that's what all the breaks in the show are for anyway.

I just recently booked a 6 person, category 1 view for a show. Couldn't find any availability for it on an earlier show time when I called, but when we adjusted to the later show - we found a table with category one.

DznyGrlSD

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Thanks everyone - I'm going to HDD next weekend and I'll stop by the "ticket booth" and ask about Category 1 in March - I turn 40 and I want to go to HDD :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom