• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Hoop Dee Doo seating for larger parties

DznyGrlSD

Original Poster
Are category 1 tables limited to party size? We have a group of 4-7 of us going and I can't find any category 1 tables for a party larger than 4 for any of the 3 shows.

docdebbi

Advertisement
knowing that i have seen larger tables than 4, i just did a search on disneyworld.com, and found them for groups as large as 8. i checked toward the end of the 180 day window. maybe you're checking too close to the date you want to go, but i did find some further out.

ABQ

The round tables within cat 1 will seat 7 people, though it does make it hard to eat and see the show on stage for a couple people for sure. But that's what all the breaks in the show are for anyway.

I just recently booked a 6 person, category 1 view for a show. Couldn't find any availability for it on an earlier show time when I called, but when we adjusted to the later show - we found a table with category one.

DznyGrlSD

Original Poster
Thanks everyone - I'm going to HDD next weekend and I'll stop by the "ticket booth" and ask about Category 1 in March - I turn 40 and I want to go to HDD :)

Top Bottom