Hoop-dee-doo Revue

SixBits_Slocum

Original Poster
What's everyone's take on the Hoop-dee-doo Revue at Fort Wilderness? I'm OBSESSED (look at my username!) - can anyone give info on the CM that play the various parts. I never had such a great time in my life! Especially with Six Bits Slocum himself and Dallas the server... not to be missed!!! :sohappy:

Dreamin'Magic

My parents took my brother and I to it when we were younger. We all had a great time and I would definitely recommend it to anyone that is thinking about going there to eat. The food was great and the service and show was just excellent! :sohappy:

ChefMickeyGrits

Six Bits definitely made my visit to the Hoop-Dee-Doo revue a memorable one - not to mention Flora, Dolly and the rest of the gang! Thank you, SixBits_Slocum, for giving it the props it deserves!!! Between the strawberry shortcake, corn, beans and fried chicken - not to mention the sangria!! :hammer: I had quite an amazing time. Definitely a trip highlight that NO ONE should miss!

WDWhumanmap

great food lots of fun but man i wish i could go back if that price of 75 dollars a person can come down man thats alot for a show and then people complain about the park tickets and this is just a show

NashvilleMouse

Originally posted by SixBits_Slocum
omg you were on stage? were you near six bits? im dying of jealousy :cry:

Gosh, I don't know who was up there. It was over 10 years ago. I remember someone "fake" dying and I was up there to weep. I had an indian hat on too, or something like that.

Nonetheless, it was a lot of fun. Sounds like this six bits is a great character?

BRER STITCH

In countless other posts, I have sung the praises of the Hoop-Dee-Doo Show!

Truly the most fun you will ever have eating dinner!!!
Funny Show, great food, and bottomlesss mug of sangria all help to make this our favorite thing to do at WDW!!!

It is the one sure place I can take family and guests and know they will have a GREAT time!

LONG LIVE THE HOOP-DEE-DOO CREW!!!

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

BRER STITCH

Originally posted by WDWhumanmap
well you were luckier chef mickey but i just looked on the wdw website and it says 75

That's wrong! It's not that high.

Maybe the person who typed it was that high though.....

:lookaroun

Seriously though...the real prices are:

Adult: $49.01
Child: $24.81 (3-11)
Under 3 admitted free.

WORTH EVERY PENNEY if you ask me! :wave:

WDWhumanmap

Originally posted by BRER STITCH

Under 3 admitted free.

very true i love hoop dee do thats why i thought it was strange b/c on the disney site it says 24-75 dollars for a ticket and i thought it was alittle high so thanks for the info and update brer
p.s. stitch is the man!! all my love to man behind the voice chris sanders:sohappy:

NashvilleMouse

Originally posted by frazierle
This is where I'll be having my birthday dinner - 2/25 at the 9:00 pm show. :)
First time going to it and everyone is excited.

You will have a blast too! After all this talk, I am getting the "itch" to go to this dinner show when we are there in April.
Happy B-Day!:wave:

Irrawaddy Erik

I love Hoop dee doo. It's where I spent my 21 birthday.
Here is a pic of me from my birthday on stage as the Brave Indian Scout.

(I was really brave)

egionet

I LOVE the Hoop-dee-doo. It's by far one of my favorite things to do. My family tries to go every time we go. My uncle was brought on stage one time, and it was too funny. My aunt has since divorced him, but the picture of him in his Indian garments still stays on her fridge because it is just too funny to take down.

BeachClubVillas

I have seen Hoop-Dee-Doo every year since I was ten (and that's been ten years!!) Now I can recite the lines along with the cast, but I still find it absolutely hilarious!!!

JBSLJames

Originally posted by BRER STITCH

Under 3 admitted free.

So, almost $150 for a family of 4. There is not a lot of things I would do for that price especially with all the other attractions WDW has to offer that come with the price of the vacation package.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom