Hoop-dee-doo Revue

WDWhumanmap

Originally posted by JBSLJames
So, almost $150 for a family of 4. There is not a lot of things I would do for that price especially with all the other attractions WDW has to offer that come with the price of the vacation package.

this is very true espically when park tickets cost so much spending 150 dollars is alot. also espically if you have kids its money to save to buy them suviners. i mean i love the hoop de doo and its alot of fun but so is spending time at the park etc. too

BRER STITCH

Originally posted by JBSLJames
So, almost $150 for a family of 4. There is not a lot of things I would do for that price especially with all the other attractions WDW has to offer that come with the price of the vacation package.

HMMMMMMmmmm.....

Ironically, the money we saved by shopping for individual deals and NOT buying the WDW vacation package allowed us to do a lot of fun things like the Hoop-Dee-Doo, Chef Mickey's, and Cirque du Soleil, which we probably would not have been able to do had we paid a "package" price! :)

To each his own.....

And now....back to LOVING the HOOP-DEE-DOO!!!!

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

SixBits_Slocum

Original Poster
hoop dee is definitely worth the money - there is so much that's expensive at wdw - hoopdee definitely being one of them but its so much and the food is so good that you'll be dying to return the next night! i know i was!

luckily we videotaped it so we can relive it again and again - i just know that my next trip to wdw will surely include this show AND six bits slocum! :p

FanofDinsey1981

I went when I was 12, (10 years ago) and again last year, and I cracked up both times. however, for totally different reasons. I find the show to be a knee-slappin' rutin' tootin' good time!

I was very impressed with the food, even though it is quite american fare. dessert was definatly my favorite!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom