Hoop Dee Doo 9:30 Show

MasonDuo

Hi all, I just booked the Hoop Dee Doo Revue from my upcoming trip and it is the 9:30 showing. Has anyone done this recently? I was wondering if the food is still good at that time (not cold). And when does the show let out? Any info would be appreciated. :wave:

ThinkTink721

My in-laws did the 9:30pm HDDR show & they said it was great.
The only thing that they did not like was the transporation back to the resort.
But, they stayed at Pop, which is a good distance from FW.

Upvote 0

MasonDuo

Original Poster
Ha, we are staying at Pop too. :p I hope it wasn't some kinda transportation horror story. Do you know what time they got back to the resort?

Upvote 0

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
The food is all hot. The transportation is by buses, but they load several different resorts onto each bus and it can take a while. :shrug:

At the end of a long day, we were happy to be going back to our resort, I wasn't all that concerned.

Upvote 0

MacDuffieMuppet

if you go in the summer or xmas time its easier to get a bus from the park thats open late...in the offseason your best bet is to take a bus from fort wilderness to down town disney then pick up the pop bus there. But if the mk is open, hop on the boat and pick up the pop bus from there...

I did the 9.30 show last june and it was really good. (i think i would have enjoyed it more if i wasnt sick).

Upvote 0

rainfully

The 9:30 is the best show to go to... it books up less frequently, and the audience is usually made up of a large number of CMs, since they get a huge discount on that show time. Thus, the performers tend to get a little crazier with the improv.

I'm sure you'll enjoy it!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom