Hoop De Doo Seating

Nero the dog

Original Poster
:wave: We are hoping to book Hoop De Doo for the first time this year :sohappy: but not sure about the seating.

We thought Category 2 would be fine but will DS and DD be able to see ok or would it be better to go for the balcony seating :confused::confused::confused:

Can any help please?? :shrug:

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Any of the seating has a good view of the stage. Other than an occasional server passing between them and whatever is going on, they should be fine.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
So if you had the choice would you suggest Cat 2 or balcony ? :D
If I recall correctly, Cat 1 or 2 you get more chance of direct interaction with the Cast. Although I think at least one or two make their way up to the balcony, they definitely spend more time on the floor.

Nero the dog

Original Poster
My kids would be horrified :eek: if they were selected for cast interaction so maybe we would be better up on the balcony.

They are so shy :lookaroun just like their mum :lol::lol::ROFLOL:
Thanks!:wave:

rainfully

Well, part of Category 2 is the balcony. But there really is no way of choosing where you sit. The only way to guarantee the balcony would be Cat 3.... but you would be on the sides of the balcony. The only way to guarantee the floor would be Cat 1. Cat 2 is the back part of the floor and the middle of the balcony... the table you will be assigned is based on your party size and when the reservation was made.

I'm sure you'll have fun no matter where you sit! The place isn't all that big so really there's not a bad seat in the house!

Kingdom WDW

We got Category One, but had no interaction with the cast. Our table was right next to the one in "The Middle", or the one that gets the Pioneer Hall Players dancing around them.

As for your question, Category 3 would get you a balcony, but your visibility will probably be impaired.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom