Hoop De Doo Bus Trip Back

crispy

I am just laughing at the OP thinking that just because he paid $600 a night for a hotel room at Disney, that he was going to get a first class bus experience. :facepalm: Here's a little tip for you - bus transportation at places like AoA and Pop Century are actually far better and more organized than those at places like Boardwalk. Sucker! :hilarious:

Here's another little tip for you - if you want a first class vacation at a true deluxe resort, you ain't gonna find it a WDW. Price doesn't always equal quality.(Bad grammar intentional because I am wearing sweatpants today and feeling a little trashy).

P.S. Isn't the OP the one who blamed the parents when their 13 year old son hit his head in the pool at Pop Century and later died? I will choose to think he's a troll versus something far worse.

Last edited:

luv

Chicago as a whole does not smell "horrible." Chicago is like any city, with good and bad areas. Chicago has a beautiful downtown, a great set of parks, and other attributes. Sure, it's got plenty of violence issues, but it also has a Midwestern Charm NY and the east coast cannot compete with.

And there are homeless people in every large city, Chicago is not unique.

For someone who is all of 29, you appear to have a very jaded and trust fund baby view of the world. Perhaps some time spent with y'know, us average folk would be good for you.
No. He wants you to think he's a trust fund kid. He's not. He's trolling.

WDWFan_Boston

Chicago does smell horrible. Go take the train from the Airport and go towards Wriggleyville. You'll see at least 2 or 3 homeless people drinking from paper bags.

You are either a brilliant troll, or one of the most miserable human beings I have ever witnessed on the board. It doesn't sound like you're that brilliant, so...

ABQ

You are either a brilliant troll, or one of the most miserable human beings I have ever witnessed on the board. It doesn't sound like you're that brilliant, so...
Heh heh, you're right. And he's never smelled a bad subway unless he's taken a hot, humid ride on the green line through Kenmore after a Sox game in a trolley filled beyond capacity with sweaty, possibly angry, Red Sox fans.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
IF the OP is being serious...it just goes to show the "sense of entitlement" that people have when they're at Disney. I saw it ALL the time when I was a CM.
"I paid X-$$$$ for this trip - you will bow down to ME and MY demands..."
"I don't care what the rules are, they don't apply to me b/c of XYZ reason"

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
Why would anyone want to go to the hoop dee doo?:confused:

Because its entertaining, runs well, supplies consistently good food, and is live entertainment sans synchronized lip movement to a pre-recorded sound track... something sadly lacking in a lot of today's' popular music. No autotune for "performers" who couldn't carry a tune in a bucket with a locking lid. We also enjoy Mickey's Backyard BBQ for the same reasons.

draybook

In defense of the OP, you can't compare his usage of public transportation at home with his dislike of WDW transportation. That's because one is almost a necessity while the other is an option at a vacation resort. A vacation is meant to be relaxing.

quirkle

I thought the bus transport was lovely and convenient. Our bus driver asked where everyone was from and announced all the stops in the order they would be. We sat back and and some people stood. We talked about the show and my daughters fell asleep.

It was better than waiting for the bus to get to our car. Or waiting for the boat to get to MK to get to a bus to get to the resort.

I'm at Disney not work. Really can't complain

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom