Hooooray!!

SweetPea

I just went to the mailbox and lo and behold was a coupon for a 40% discount on a room reservation. I couldn't believe it!!! Needless to say, I got right on the phone and booked Pop Century for December 7-14 for all four of us (Myself, DH, DD(6) and DS(3)) for $387.00!!!:sohappy:

Disney here we come!!!

shoppingnut

I just got one in my sister's name at our house. What a nerve, I pay for the vacations and yet she gets the offer.

BTW, the week of Dec 7-14 is Pop Warner week, so you might want to reconsider your dates.

Upvote 0

SweetPea

Original Poster
I just got one in my sister's name at our house. What a nerve, I pay for the vacations and yet she gets the offer.

BTW, the week of Dec 7-14 is Pop Warner week, so you might want to reconsider your dates.

I knew that week was Pop Warner week. We are dead set on going at Christmas and there weren't very many dates listed for December.

We were at ASMovies in 2006 during Pop Warner week and other than the busses being a little more full, we really weren't bothered by it. Most of them stay at All Star Sports anyway. We'll be at POP, so it shouldn't be too big of an issue. Besides...for that price a few cheerleaders weren't going to keep me away.

Upvote 0

shoppingnut

I knew that week was Pop Warner week. We are dead set on going at Christmas and there weren't very many dates listed for December.

We were at ASMovies in 2006 during Pop Warner week and other than the busses being a little more full, we really weren't bothered by it. Most of them stay at All Star Sports anyway. We'll be at POP, so it shouldn't be too big of an issue. Besides...for that price a few cheerleaders weren't going to keep me away.

Okay, as long as you were aware, didn't want you to be blindsided. Well this year there was a big fight with two teams at one of the all stars which ended up getting both teams thrown out of the hotel.

Upvote 0

rickarenu91

How did you get on a list for a coupon like that??? Is it only for that hotel complex or do they offer it for others? That is definitely an incentive to go, 40% off is great! I have never rec'd a coupon for anything except maybe for the Disney store......let me in on your secret please!:)

Upvote 0

disneygirl1

I just went to the mailbox and lo and behold was a coupon for a 40% discount on a room reservation. I couldn't believe it!!! Needless to say, I got right on the phone and booked Pop Century for December 7-14 for all four of us (Myself, DH, DD(6) and DS(3)) for $387.00!!!:sohappy:

Disney here we come!!!

I'm planning on being at the Pop that we as well!!!

How'd you get the discount? I want one too :-(

Upvote 0

mickeygal

I want one too:) How do you get on the list for that? With a deal like that I could stay for two weeks this Christmas '08 instead of one:sohappy::sohappy:

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

Great discounts...congrats.

For those of you who are still booking rack rates, don't forget that sometimes us agents get some special rates so try giving us a call.

Upvote 0

maryszhi

QUICK ? RELATES TO TOPIC: is there any discounts during easter for a delux hotel, one of my teachers asked me and said i belong to an awesome webiste that gives awesome adivice so id ask....
thanks

Upvote 0

tink68

I got one of those 5 years ago and we booked right away. We have been back every year since then but no discounts.:cry: Maybe they will send me another one. :D

Upvote 0

SweetPea

Original Poster
It it from Disney? or a travel agent? I'm just hoping for the 20% passholder rate this time:brick:

It was actually a mailer from Disney. It had dates listed on it for several different times of the year that the special was available. On the outside it had a code on it that I had to give to the castmember when booking. I don't know how they determine who to send the discount mailers to. I think it is completely random. We were just there this past October. Don't know if that has anything to do with it. Maybe it is geographical. Only Disney knows the secret.

I acutally just changed our reservation to go in November instead of December. DS will be turning 3 the next week, so he will still be free.:sohappy:

Upvote 0

coltow

I GOT ONE YESTERDAY! We were already going for 8 nights in August, Marie @ KK was able to apply it and saved us a few hundred dollars. We are now looking at a December trip just so we can take the kids to the Christmas Party.

Upvote 0

Eyekimore

We got one last week! We were already planning to use our DVC points in June/July. Because of this- we were able to plan an August trip to the POP! Woo-hoo! What a deal! I almost feel bad- NOT. They get plently of our money!

Upvote 0

coltow

I originally booked FQ but quoted most hotels, just for fun. I then gave DH the run down...low and behold...we have now upgraded to Poly!!! We could go for 6 nights at FQ or 4 at Poly. Poly has always been my dream. We are already going in August, this trip is solely to see Christmas things so I can deal with 3 days of fun. This is now turning into my dream vacation. We'll also plan to celebrate DS's 5th birthday while we are there. I'll just need to decide where to have his special dinner, maybe Chef Mickey's.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom