Honorary Floridian??

Sheri

Originally posted by DisJosh

Lol I'm not squeemish about amphibious creatures or whatever they are. I love them actually...I was always the kid knee deep in the pond looking for frogs. :D I just don't like bugs! echhhhh!

Hey maybe I'll have an exuse to get an iguana! :D

Like my man eating iguana in my avatar? :lol:

I have two iguanas! You can have the girl one named Pita. I'm willing to get rid of her because she's a Pain In The A$$ (Hence her name)

but really that is so cool! I'm not from Florida so I can't make ya an honorary Floridian, but then a lot of the people who posted here aren't from Florida, so I fit right in :D Congrat's on gettin in! :sohappy:

tenchu

Originally posted by NowInc

Wanna talk about old people? Try living in delray for a while ;)

As for the gator "situation"...I have seen them quite often..ESPECIALLY on the turnpike on the way to orlando...but you are west of all that..so you should have no problems...

I heard venice was a retirement home.

DisJosh

Original Poster
Thanks Goofster and Sheri! :)

Hey Sheri your iguanas ever poop on ya? When a friend of mine first got his it let loose all over his arm and hand! :hurl: :lol:

Sheri

Originally posted by DisJosh
Thanks Goofster and Sheri! :)

Hey Sheri your iguanas ever poop on ya? When a friend of mine first got his it let loose all over his arm and hand! :hurl: :lol:

Welcome :)

Nope :D They did to my brother though. I guess they like me better, which would make sense because I'm the one who feeds them and stuff, my brother does NTHNG

Maria

Oh God, I hate roaches! We have many here too but not as big the floridian ones... in fact, last night while I was immerse in this board, got thisty and tried to go to the kitchen for water, but there was a roach on the way to it.... I was stranded in the den keeping an eye on it (and really scared) for a good while until my parents arrived and my mom killed it! I just can´t and the bug´s spray was in the kitchen too!

Another night in Orlando a frog came into my room at night and she would be making noises as soon as I turned the light off to go to bed. I woke up my neighbor twice to help me look for it and take it away. We never found it and I finally fell asleep at some point. :rolleyes:

Congrats on the acceptance DisJosh!! Bravo!!! Don´t worry too much about the bugs... if I could do it, you can do it for sure! :sohappy: ;) ;)

DisJosh

Original Poster
Originally posted by Maria
Oh God, I hate roaches! We have many here too but not as big the floridian ones... in fact, last night while I was immerse in this board, got thisty and tried to go to the kitchen for water, but there was a roach on the way to it.... I was stranded in the den keeping an eye on it (and really scared) for a good while until my parents arrived and my mom killed it! I just can´t and the bug´s spray was in the kitchen too!

Another night in Orlando a frog came into my room at night and she would be making noises as soon as I turned the light off to go to bed. I woke up my neighbor twice to help me look for it and take it away. We never found it and I finally fell asleep at some point. :rolleyes:

Congrats on the acceptance DisJosh!! Bravo!!! Don´t worry too much about the bugs... if I could do it, you can do it for sure! :sohappy: ;) ;)

Thanks Maria!

Errrrr.....bugs. :D :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom