Trip Report Honeymoon in Disneyland!!

Hey all! I know I'm starting this a day early, but technically we're on our honeymoon already, just haven't left on the trip yet.
If anyone is wondering, we had a small, courthouse ceremony. We didn't see a point in making it all a big deal really. And all my wife asked of me was, Can we do it on Halloween? And can I have a black dress?
Both of which I agreed to. Why not right? ;)
.facebook_1414859160405.jpg

(just a cute pic of me and the Mrs. after the ceremony)
Today we're going to have our reception, which we made a costume party too! (I'm going to be a Sith Lord) :D

Then we leave early tomorrow to take our 7 hour flight from Cleveland to LAX!
And I can't even start to explain how excited I am to go! I've been to WDW 8 times in my life, but never went out to see the original.
So I'm sure I'm going to be comparing anything and everything for the next week, but thats probably pretty normal. Especially since I just went to WDW a few months ago. (or was it a lifetime ago? it sure feels like it!)

I have two extra phone batteries, and two wireless chargers that I'm going to carry with me all week, so I shouldn't have a problem with keeping my phone running. I just need to remember to tell you guys everything!

Well, thats what I got so far, I'll put some more up in the morning. I got a long flight and a wifi pass on the plane, so I'll be on here roaming the forums between netflix movies.

Talk to you soon!

P.S. Thank you to everyone that sent congrats and well wishes! My wife and I appreciate every single one of them!!!

Steve1005

Original Poster
20141105_180240.jpg
so here's a shot of Stitch before he ran off to go to his "members only" club.

20141105_181015.jpg
I got myself a Louisiana Lemonade and the wife had a Mint Julep.

20141105_181529.jpg
My salad. I thought I wouldn't really be down with the walnuts and cranberries that were in it, but it was surprisingly pretty good!

20141105_182908.jpg
This was mine. I got the jambalaya. And thank god the waitress kept coming back refilling my lemonade and ice water. Cause even though it was delicious, it really kicked the crap out of your throat with the spices.

20141105_182857.jpg
The wife's Surf and turf. I don't even like lobster but this was really well prepared.

20141105_184804.jpg
then because it was our honeymoon the gave us some chocolate mousse shaped like Mickey. Which was amazing!

Great restaurant. Expensive, but still great. I wouldn't hesitate to go again if I come back here again.

Steve1005

Original Poster
20141106_180414.jpg
Salad was kind of the same as Blue Bayou but without ranch dressing and It had apples on it. Still very good!
20141106_182239.jpg
I got the shrimp and angel hair pasta. Amazing dish except for the olives. I hate olives.
20141106_182249.jpg
apperently the wife really likes steak and lobster. :)
20141106_183926.jpg
Lastly, I may have died just a little during dessert. The creme brulee was probably the best thing I've had on vacation. (Well...maybe not the pizza)

mrdrift

Great review of the parks, what is the count with regards to California compared to Florida? By the way congrats on the wedding, that was a really good picture of the two of you.

Steve1005

Original Poster
Great review of the parks, what is the count with regards to California compared to Florida? By the way congrats on the wedding, that was a really good picture of the two of you.
First, thank you very much. :)
Second, I have totally lost count, but as we were walking out of California Adventure last night we were talking about it, and based on the scale of "what would Madison like better?" WDW is by far the leader. Could be different for other people I know, but, World of Color was really the only thing that I said she would absolutely LOVE. Yea, there's a ton of stuff that she'd like do do, but really there's just so much more to do at WDW.

Steve1005

Original Poster
Seems pretty light on the crowd again today. Nowhere near the mob at gate open the way it was every other day this week. Hopefully it stays that way today. I could get TONS done today with park close at midnight.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom