Trip Report Honeymoon in Disneyland!!

Hey all! I know I'm starting this a day early, but technically we're on our honeymoon already, just haven't left on the trip yet.
If anyone is wondering, we had a small, courthouse ceremony. We didn't see a point in making it all a big deal really. And all my wife asked of me was, Can we do it on Halloween? And can I have a black dress?
Both of which I agreed to. Why not right? ;)
.facebook_1414859160405.jpg

(just a cute pic of me and the Mrs. after the ceremony)
Today we're going to have our reception, which we made a costume party too! (I'm going to be a Sith Lord) :D

Then we leave early tomorrow to take our 7 hour flight from Cleveland to LAX!
And I can't even start to explain how excited I am to go! I've been to WDW 8 times in my life, but never went out to see the original.
So I'm sure I'm going to be comparing anything and everything for the next week, but thats probably pretty normal. Especially since I just went to WDW a few months ago. (or was it a lifetime ago? it sure feels like it!)

I have two extra phone batteries, and two wireless chargers that I'm going to carry with me all week, so I shouldn't have a problem with keeping my phone running. I just need to remember to tell you guys everything!

Well, thats what I got so far, I'll put some more up in the morning. I got a long flight and a wifi pass on the plane, so I'll be on here roaming the forums between netflix movies.

Talk to you soon!

P.S. Thank you to everyone that sent congrats and well wishes! My wife and I appreciate every single one of them!!!

Steve1005

Original Poster
image.jpg
Stitch wanted a Nightmare before Christmas hat. I think he wears it pretty good right?
image.jpg
Stitch and I were very excited to see the original club 33 (not on the tour anymore either) but it still was very nostalgic. And sad at the same time to see that the doorway was just used for guests' stroller storage now. (That I promptly moved so I could get my picture)
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Some pictures from the Dream Suite. Still would have liked to see Walt's apartment, but honestly, less people will probably ever get to be in that suite so that is a very nice experience that I get to have.
image.jpg
This was our tour guide Summer-Rose. The tour really was a great way to see the park for the first time and learn some cool things on the way.

Off to California Adventure today for my first look at that park! Hopefully Radiator Springs Racers isn't too horrible of a wait. Cause I'm not running anywhere to get fast passes. I don't run on my vacations. :)

Steve1005

Original Poster
1415126000309.jpg
Decided to brave the elements and go to Radiator Springs Racers first. Its only 10:28 and we're maybe ten minutes away from getting into a car, so not bad at all. All those trips to Cedar Point over the years has made me numb to any type of line thats shorter than an hour.
So far so good on this fine Tuesday. :)

Steve1005

Original Poster
Gonna check out the Aladdin show now. We've actually done everything we wanted to today so we get to just wing it and do whatever till we have to leave for our dinner reservation tonight.
Going to Downtown Disney to Napoli's. VERY excited about this!

Steve1005

Original Poster
Waiting for the gates to open at Magic Kingdom! Just gonna walk around and wing it today. My only goal is to buy a ink & paint cel today and our dinner reservation at Blue Bayou at 6.
The rest of the day is ours today. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom