Honey, I Shrunk The Audience Refurb

DisneyDellsDude

You all have to remember that it's not all just in one park.
If they only closed one attraction at a time in the entire WDW Resort, that would be crazy! Each attraction would only be freshened up every twenty or so years, and half to probably most of the effects wouldn't be working on most of them! If we want the parks to do better, which I all know we do otherwise we wouldn't be here, I think we should be praising that they are taking the time to fix/update attractions. And for all that are down during your trip, you will most likely see them updated (HM and SSE wil be almost like new attractions) your next visit.

For every attraction that is down, you probably have a lot more new/ updated attractions to see since your last visit if you only go once every five years or so. And if you visit every year or more than once every year, you shouldn't be complaining at all because you will see them again -- updated (and usually better) later.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
My goodness!! It's not like you are going to be able to do everything that Disney has left to offer you anyway. Why complain about a couple of closed attraction when there is still plenty of entertainment options left for everyone in the World!

WDWFigment

Given that Disney management reads these boards, threads like this really bother me. I think Disney knows people are upset if they refurb too much at a time, but I hope they also realize there is a large faction that understands the need for refurbs and doesn't expect every "Donald's Boat" attraction to be open during their vacation. Maybe those of us who don't mind refurbs during our vacations (I just missed SSE and HM during my vacation...big deal, better versions next time! I would've sacrificed having 4-5 E Tickets down if it meant better attractions in the near future) should make more threads complaining about the horrid status of certain attractions. You know, to balance things out a little :shrug:

dkrfla

If a major rehab is coming to the entire Imagination pavillion, why would they refurb HISTA? Does this mean the pavillion is getting put on the back burner? I'm all for a little sprucing up now and then but just curious if they are going to close it, why now?

From what I hear they are putting in new movie screens for HISTA. My speculation is that no matter what they put in there next it will most likely involve a movie and would need new screens anyway.

That's my guess
Dusty

mr alecshawn

All the complining about rides being down is ridiculous. Some of you are acting selfish. As long as it doesnt affect YOUR vacation refurbs are fine.
Bottom line is the more refurbs the better...stop complaining..Its getting old.

mr alecshawn

I understand that. but dont you think as a whole, this year has been excessive with refurbs etc? I have a 5 day pass for Disney world but understandably I do want to go to other parks in the Orlando Area. So Realistically I can only go to a park once (and see everything and not rushing around)
I know Wonders Of Life is usually closed for most of the year but it is still part of Epcot regardless
Cheese with that whine? Goodness...:drevil:

JWG

From what I hear they are putting in new movie screens for HISTA. My speculation is that no matter what they put in there next it will most likely involve a movie and would need new screens anyway.

That's my guess
Dusty

I'd agree, new screens have nothing to do with a future change to the show necessarily (if there is one planned).

mikeymouse

I was hearing the HISTK playground at DHS was closing for refurb, not HISTA. I hope HISTA isn't. This will be my gf's first time at WDW and so far, she is already going to miss a lot. PLUS, aren't they supposed to have a certain amount of notice ahead of time of a planned refurbishment?

cooleo

Glad to hear this is being refurbed, I was really tired of this attraction. Haven't bee to it in a while. Although, I have to admit, I do kinda like the music in the Kodak pre-show. Of course, I am a fan of great photography.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom