Trip Report Holy Smokes! Let's see how it goes?! *COMPLETED*

Hi Everyone! 🙋‍♀️

Welcome to my modest atempt in writing my very first Trip Report!

It all started when posting on a thread about the new smoking ban inside the parks, and someone (Hi @Lensman !) suggested that I could write about my experience during my next visit to WDW.

This Trip Report will NOT be just about smoking! Although I will be honest about my personal perspective about it during my visit.
(In no way am I endorsing or suggesting that it is advisable to smoke).

As I said before in this forum, I hope that in writing about our trip, not only will I share my little adventure with you, but also hopefuly, be distracted from smoking! 😁

So, if you would like to join me, thank you! I hope you find it at least a bit entertaining

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
What a joy to read this trip report! I only found it today so I did a marathon read. Live trip reports can be hard work, but you made it look easy. Your photos are all so lovely, and as someone else said, your smiles infectious—you certainly added many smiles to my day today.

Thank you for sharing!

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
Original Poster
What a joy to read this trip report! I only found it today so I did a marathon read. Live trip reports can be hard work, but you made it look easy. Your photos are all so lovely, and as someone else said, your smiles infectious—you certainly added many smiles to my day today.

Thank you for sharing!
I thank you wholeheartedly! ☺
I was nervous about posting a TR since I've never done one before!
It makes me very happy that you liked it!

Thank you for taking the time to read about our adventures!

Last edited:

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
I thank wholeheartedly! ☺
I was nervous about posting a TR since I've never done one before!
It makes me very happy that you liked it!

Thank you for taking the time to read about our adventures!

My husband is a smoker (I quit over 25 years ago!) so I am glad to have the information you shared. Our next trip is next month, we will be staying at the Poly for the first time for a couple of nights before our Disney Cruise.

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
Original Poster
My husband is a smoker (I quit over 25 years ago!) so I am glad to have the information you shared. Our next trip is next month, we will be staying at the Poly for the first time for a couple of nights before our Disney Cruise.
I'm very glad you found it somewhat helpful ;)

I'm sure you and your husband will have a wonderful time at the beautiful Poly and a Disney Cruise! 😃
How's the planning going?

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
I'm very glad you found it somewhat helpful ;)

I'm sure you and your husband will have a wonderful time at the beautiful Poly and a Disney Cruise! 😃
How's the planning going?

Honestly, my work is so stressful right now, there’s been hardly any planning done 😩

Your report brought smiles that made it easier to handle work today, so I’m grateful.

We are very much looking forward to our trip and our cruise, even if we will be “winging it”!

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
Original Poster
Honestly, my work is so stressful right now, there’s been hardly any planning done 😩

Your report brought smiles that made it easier to handle work today, so I’m grateful.

We are very much looking forward to our trip and our cruise, even if we will be “winging it”!
We fall somewhere in between planners/wingers. Actually, we have found out that unplanned days turn out to be the most fun! 😃
Specially on a cruise, where there's so much to enjoy, I'm sure you'll have a blast!

Last edited:

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
Original Poster
Those stinky dead lovebugs!
Our rental was all black on the hood and grill after driving into Miami today.
We spent an hour cleaning it, and let me tell you, those tiny dead creatures stink so bad!!! 😷

Rant over!

Songbird76

I just wanted to say thank you for following the rules. There are so many people who can't handle the smoke because of allergies or athsma, etc, and with so many people announcing that they have no intention of following the new smoking ban, it's so great that you have been so nice about it all, and also in sharing your experience so maybe some others will know what to expect. I appreciate that you did this, and I really enjoyed reading along!

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
Original Poster
I just wanted to say thank you for following the rules. There are so many people who can't handle the smoke because of allergies or athsma, etc, and with so many people announcing that they have no intention of following the new smoking ban, it's so great that you have been so nice about it all, and also in sharing your experience so maybe some others will know what to expect. I appreciate that you did this, and I really enjoyed reading along!
Thank you for your comments and for joining us @Songbird76 ! 😊

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
Original Poster
Hi Everyone!

We are back home, came back yesterday, thankfully Frank is feeling better now. We have been busy readjusting. I know the Disney blues that come after our trips will come soon, but we feel thankful for the opportunity to spend time together at our favorite place!

We had a great time and we were really able to get away from it all for a couple of weeks.

Like on every Disney vacation, we saw a little bit of everything in terms of people's interactions, but I choose to keep the memories of seeing families having happy times enjoying themselves and sharing it all together! 😊

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
Original Poster
You All really made this trip special!

It was a pleasure to share it with you, I really didn't expect to have anyone following along! 😄

Some of you really post fantastic TR's!, so please forgive the grammar errors, poor editing and rookie mistakes! 😅

Thank you for taking the time to read along, for your company and specially, for your support!

Lastly, here's a picture of me, at our favorite park, thanking you All!🤗
IMG-20190504-WA0006.jpg

Rista1313

You All really made this trip special!

It was a pleasure to share it with you, I really didn't expect to have anyone following along! 😄

Some of you really post fantastic TR's!, so please forgive the grammar errors, poor editing and rookie mistakes! 😅

Thank you for taking the time to read along, for your company and specially, for your support!

Lastly, here's a picture of me, at our favorite park, thanking you All!🤗
View attachment 371958

Thanks for sharing with us!

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Such a fun read (well, except for your fender-bender and leg cramps!) I did look for you and Frank at Epcot on Saturday the 4th and was sad our paths didn’t cross.

Hope you write another report on your next trip!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom