Holy Mary Mother of Mickey

Davis224

Original Poster
Someone told me that Country Bear Jamboree was closed for the rest of spring and for summer for some reason, other than just repair and refurbishing....
What is going on?!?!?:fork:

Pioneer Hall

Was that person by any chance wearing a Universal name tag?

Well anyway the show is open and will remain open as far as we know now.

Davis224

Original Poster
Sorry didn't mean to be sacriligous

No my cousin who is a cm at MK told me about it, I think it may have something to do with the movie

NowInc

Hmmm..I'm pretty sure thats false..I can ask a friend of mine to check on its status tommorow..if its open...thats your answer ;)

NowInc

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
THE HECK?????????????????

LoL..first off...LOVE the new avatar grizz...

Second...thats most of the reason i dont believe the news..is because YOU havnt heard anything about it yet...

RFBDisneyTree

Possibly the person was confusing the Disneyland California Country Bears show with the one at Walt Disney World in Florida. The Country Bears show in California has closed. Just a thought. :)

Daannzzz

Not only is the Country Bears closed at Disneyland both of the theaters have been gutted completely!!! Just a hollow shell waiting for (supposedly) a new Winnie the Pooh ride!

Terp02

Ummmm........I highly doubt that. They would rip one of the other dark rides out before totally gutting out the CBJ theaters, or at least that's what I feel, also I don't think Pooh would fit very well in Critter Country, I mean it would but it doesn't have the same rustic feel as CBJ and Splash Mountain have.

On another note, what is the Country Bear movie suppose to be about, I've heard OF it but not what it is exactly. If someone could email me that would be great. Terp02@aol.com Thanks.

-Josh

njchris65

Originally posted by demar
I think that expression is a bit sacriligious!!!

Nah... cuz saying "holy Mary mother of God" would be taking the name of the Lord in vain. :lol: Jesus!!

Those bears scare me anyway! :)

space42

Ummmm........I highly doubt that. They would rip one of the other dark rides out before totally gutting out the CBJ theaters, or at least that's what I feel, also I don't think Pooh would fit very well in Critter Country, I mean it would but it doesn't have the same rustic feel as CBJ and Splash Mountain have.

Terp02,

They are indeed putting Pooh in the old Country Bear theater at Disneyland. Pooh is even on the construction wall in front of the old attraction. The theaters have already been gutted and the track is already installed too. The new Pooh attraction should open up in Spring of '03.

The Country Bear movie looks like it has little or nothing to do with the attraction except that it has singing bears in it.

PS. I don't think CBJ is going anywhere at WDW.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom