Holy Heat Index! 107-109 degrees!

TakeMeThere81

Original Poster
Today the heat index is supposed to hit 107 degrees, tomorrow 109! What do people do when it is that hot?? How does WDW cope, since so many guests are at risk for heat-related medical emergencies??

wendysue

Today the heat index is supposed to hit 107 degrees, tomorrow 109! What do people do when it is that hot?? How does WDW cope, since so many guests are at risk for heat-related medical emergencies??

Last week in Northern Illinois the heat index was 115 for several days. Today only 100. We also received almost 10 inches of rain. It's gotten very tropical up here...Hmmm... maybe I'll plant some palm trees. :) Just saying, I'm ready for Florida.

Pioneer Hall

Yeah, it is going to be a warm week here in central FL. I had to move my stuff to my new apartment today and it was a workout in this heat.

BigTxEars

:lol:

It has been upwards of 110 (real temperature, not heat index) here in Texas recently. I am thrilled about the Orlando weather forecast for my upcoming trip. Maybe I'll pack a jacket!

That is the truth :)

Poor kids are gonna freeze to death when we go next month :ROFLOL:

Honestly as long as you stay hydrated you will be fine. Just remember to drink before you are thirsty, drinking after you are thirsty is like filling your car radiator after the car has over heated :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom