Hollywood Studios "Show" Help

So im finally going back to Disney World in March and wanted to see some shows but I wont have enough time for all the ones I want to see and with my plans but I was wondering if you guys could tell of these two shows you guys like better out of Beauty and the Beast and Indiana Jones. The last time I saw these I was very little and would like to revisit them on this coming up trip thank you!!!!

TiggerDad

So im finally going back to Disney World in March and wanted to see some shows but I wont have enough time for all the ones I want to see and with my plans but I was wondering if you guys could tell of these two shows you guys like better out of Beauty and the Beast and Indiana Jones. The last time I saw these I was very little and would like to revisit them on this coming up trip thank you!!!!
We enjoy them both, but on our last trip chose B&B. Many on the boards will say that they have become stale, which is probably true, but if you haven't seen them since you were little, that doesn't apply to you. I think the latest rumors have B&B more likely to be replaced sooner as of now, but that could change.

Upvote 0

belledream

They're very different shows. Beauty and the Beast is a classic, journey-right-into-the-movie experience with beautiful costumes, songs, and the like. Indiana Jones is more of a 'behind the scenes' look at moviemaking with crowd interaction.

I personally vote for Beauty and the Beast because it's my favorite Disney movie (hence the username) but also because it's good to just let the show transport you to any world for 20 minutes or so. :)

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

Both are worth seeing, but I like the more action based Indy. Seen it so many many times I know the script by heart. But still go back because its fun to watch. What would thrill you more? Decide between action with a comedic thread or song/ dance character filled stage show. Both are done well and will entertain.
If you do want to try getting in on the Indy show...( mentioned above) when they ask for help.... jump up & down, act extremely excited, wave your hands, make yourself very visible. A friend of mine has been chosen multiple times.

Upvote 0

BraveGirl

Definitely depends on what you like because they are so different! I like BB better but probably because I've seen Indiana Jones SO. MANY. TIMES. and I'm ready for something new! It's definitely fun if you've never seen it before and even more fun if you get picked to be in it. I was picked once, back in 1998 lol.

Upvote 0

DisneyKid239

Original Poster
Thanks you guys if I have time I will defiantly do both but as of now I think im leaning towards Indian Jones ill let you guys know when I get back which I did/if I did both

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom