Hollywood Studios expansion news!

DisneyFan 2000

Interesting. If I were a betting man I'd wager we're getting some news on new entertainment, which goes with what insiders have been claiming will be the next announcement. I kind of doubt anything huge - ala Cars Land - being announced just yet.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I think they will eventually make an announcement. But I think the comment on the Disney blog is just stringing people along. It's not like they would say "Nope. Nothing's coming." even if nothing was coming.

No, they would just ignore they question like they do with a lot of them. I think it's possible that they will have a blog post about something in DHS, of course that doesn't mean it's going to be anything major or exciting.

Kuhio

I suspect Jennifer Fickley-Baker doesn't really have much more insider information than the majority of people posting here -- she probably doesn't get her info until shortly before it gets posted under her name on the blog.

JFB's comment is likely just her leaving a cryptic yet optimistic response -- reasoning that surely sometime in the foreseeable future there will be some "enhancement/addition" to DHS, so the comment will be validated sooner or later.

To the extent there are in fact new and noteworthy things coming to DHS, I'm guessing it's purely a coincidence.

NoChesterHester

I'm sure that with the rumored closing of the Beauty and the Best show quickly approaching an announcement of its replacement can't be far away.

wdwfan4ver

I don't think she really doesn't know alot more than us for DHS. She will be proven right on December 7th though because DHS stage shows has a very good chance to be announced at that time according to our own insiders.

The other thing is Disney has to announce something about stage shows based Drew mentioning a few weeks ago about Beauty and the Beast live on stage closing down after Christmas season is over.

No one should expect Carsland to be announced on December 7th. Something like Carsland would be announced sometime after the holiday season is over or wait to announce it at D23 Expo in August of 2013. The other thing is It wouldn't make sense for Carsland to be announced than because most of the new Fantasyland expansion will have its official opening the day prior to the media press conference.

IWant2GoNow

I wonder maybe if Disney is having all of these lackluster "press conferences" lately to try & bait UNI into announcing their projects so they won't steal their thunder whenever they release whatever they figure out for DHS.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom