Holidays Phase Closing watch 2017/2018

disney4life2008

I went to animal kingdom today. 230 minute waits for both journey and flight. 100 minutes for safari.

What i don't understand you go to Disney during holidays and vacation time for many. Yet complain. I almost cursed this woman out for crying about going to the magic Kingdom on Christmas and not being allowed in. Umm its Christmas.

tissandtully

I went to animal kingdom today. 230 minute waits for both journey and flight. 100 minutes for safari.

What i don't understand you go to Disney during holidays and vacation time for many. Yet complain. I almost cursed this woman out for crying about going to the magic Kingdom on Christmas and not being allowed in. Umm its Christmas.
Why would you curse out a stranger for crying? You sound mean.

JillC LI

Last group of Epcot pictures for the day. Pathway to WS had its surge moments. Not bad at all. Seas was empty with 15 mins for the Nemo ride. CC/Innoventions area was busy but was moving. As I was leaving, SSE was 40 minutes around 320ish.

So again, Epcot wasn't bad at all aside from TT and maybe Soarin. Most were typical wait times with random surges (Imagination was up to 40 mins then down to 20, bounced throughout the day).

Can we mention Stitch hitting an hour this morning?! I mentioned it to my party and about at least a dozen random people behind me in line for TT said in unison "How the H***??!".
View attachment 252029 View attachment 252030 View attachment 252031 View attachment 252032

Thank you for all your updates. I'm definitely talking my hubby into going next year from 12/21-24.

JillC LI

Did you happen to arrive before rope drop? Do you know how long the waits were for both rides at rope drop?

CRxmas71

Yesterday night at na vi

Attachments

• C6757891-79E2-4A4D-A2B2-3EC51CB6DA10.jpeg
    C6757891-79E2-4A4D-A2B2-3EC51CB6DA10.jpeg
    122.7 KB · Views: 180

HauntedMansionFLA

You have to get there early. No laying around in your PJ's.

mimitchi33

View attachment 253087 Busy morning at animal kingdom
2pzk6z7.jpg

That being said, it looks like it's an hours-long wait to get in. I wonder which wait's longer, Avatar or this...
Current waits:
25 minutes for The Little Mermaid: Ariel's Undersea Adventure (shocking! It usually was 50 minutes last year...)
30 minutes for Journey into Imagination with Figment and Philharmagic
40 minutes for Living with the Land, Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor, Primeval Whirl and It's Tough to Be A Bug!
45 minutes for Stitch's Great Escape!
50 minutes for Enchanted Tales with Belle
55 minutes for It's A Small World and The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
70 minutes for Tomorrowland Speedway
75 minutes for Pirates of the Carribean and Splash Mountain
80 minutes for Buzz Lightyear, Dumbo, Jungle Cruise and Soarin' (shocker again! This was 100 minutes!)
85 for Kilimanjaro Safaris
90 minutes for Dinosaur
100 minutes for Star Tours
105 minutes for Big Thunder Mountain and Tower of Terror
110 minutes for Frozen Ever After
120 minutes for Peter Pan's Flight and Test Track
125 minute wait for Toy Story Mania!
145 minute wait for Rock 'N Roller Coaster
150 minutes for Seven Dwarves Mine Train and...Expedition Everest?
From this point on, everything gets a little bit weird:
Na'vi River Journey is an 180 minute wait.
Space Mountain, as usual, is 205 minutes.
And Flight of Passage is a 295-minute wait. That's right, 295 minutes, or nearly 5 hours!

Last edited:

MissM

I didn't go to the parks today but I did drive out to the outlets on Vineland and OMG I-4 was a nightmare. Both going to Orlando as well as coming back. The Disney exits were packed in both directions this afternoon and this evening. It was chaos. (More than normal I-4 chaos. Much, much, more. With even worse driving than normal. Which if you know I-4 is pretty terrifying on a good day.)

John park hopper

2pzk6z7.jpg

That being said, it looks like it's an hours-long wait to get in. I wonder which wait's longer, Avatar or this...
Current waits:
25 minutes for The Little Mermaid: Ariel's Undersea Adventure (shocking! It usually was 50 minutes last year...)
30 minutes for Journey into Imagination with Figment and Philharmagic
40 minutes for Living with the Land, Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor, Primeval Whirl and It's Tough to Be A Bug!
45 minutes for Stitch's Great Escape!
50 minutes for Enchanted Tales with Belle
55 minutes for It's A Small World and The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
70 minutes for Tomorrowland Speedway
75 minutes for Pirates of the Carribean and Splash Mountain
80 minutes for Buzz Lightyear, Dumbo, Jungle Cruise and Soarin' (shocker again! This was 100 minutes!)
85 for Kilimanjaro Safaris
90 minutes for Dinosaur
100 minutes for Star Tours
105 minutes for Big Thunder Mountain and Tower of Terror
110 minutes for Frozen Ever After
120 minutes for Peter Pan's Flight and Test Track
125 minute wait for Toy Story Mania!
145 minute wait for Rock 'N Roller Coaster
150 minutes for Seven Dwarves Mine Train and...Expedition Everest?
From this point on, everything gets a little bit weird:
Na'vi River Journey is an 180 minute wait.
Space Mountain, as usual, is 205 minutes.
And Flight of Passage is a 295-minute wait. That's right, 295 minutes, or nearly 5 hours!

Wow, those are some crazy wait times. Space Mountain 3+ hour wait for a 10 min ride, Rockin Roller Coaster over 2 hr wait for a 1.5 min ride, Jungle Cruise almost 1.5 hour wait for 8 min ride, Fo P 5 hour wait for a 6 min ride, Seven Dwarves Mine Train almost 3 hour wait for a 3 min ride. With the current ticket prices IMO I don't think its very cost effective unless you love paying to standing in lines.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom