Holidays Phase Closing watch 2017/2018

disnyfan89

Wow, those are some crazy wait times. Space Mountain 3+ hour wait for a 10 min ride, Rockin Roller Coaster over 2 hr wiat for a 1.5 min ride, Jungle Cruise almost 1.5 hour wait for 8 min ride, Fo P 5 hour wait for a 6 min ride, Seven Dwarves Mine Train almost 3 hour wait for a 3 min ride. With the current ticket prices IMO I don't think its very cost effective unless you love paying to standing in lines.

A ride's value isn't measured in minutes though just like a park's value isn't measured in the number of rides it offers. You can go to a theme park and never ride a single thing and still get a complete value out of your ticket.

mimitchi33

We are stuck on the EPCOT bus in the massive line of cars. Surprised magic is not closed yet
Well, according to Google Maps, it will take you at least 21 minutes to get past that jam:
xndb1y.jpg
And now, here are the wait times:
fne4om.jpg

mimitchi33

I believe this is a Phase D closing, unless I am wrong. Something we haven't seen since 2009.
23t3ww3.jpg
For anyone wanting to follow along with Epcot, check out this twitter account: https://twitter.com/EpcotNYE
Someone on here shared it a few weeks back, forgot who did though.
From that Twitter-found this funny!
2qstp8y.jpg

Looks like someone really paid attention when they were watching Inside Out!
5kh7c9.jpg

And this too:
2mn165x.jpg

Wow. In all my years of living here, I have NEVER seen a line that long for Imagination. It looks more like an 100 minute line than a 70-minute one. Let's hope it doesn't hit 100!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom