News Holidays at the Magic Kingdom 2019

Animaniac93-98

About half of the decorations are up (tree and the rest arrives tonight), including the start of the Speedway overlay.

It’s a mix in some places:

Or at least this is as far as I got into MK today

OG Runner

Does anyone know how long the Gingerbread House will be up at the Grand Floridian? I will be running the Marathon on Sunday, January 12th. Usually the decorations don't start coming down until after the Marathon. My girlfriend would really like to see it.

ToTBellHop

Does anyone know how long the Gingerbread House will be up at the Grand Floridian? I will be running the Marathon on Sunday, January 12th. Usually the decorations don't start coming down until after the Marathon. My girlfriend would really like to see it.
The hotels don't usually keep decorations up that long, in my experience, but the order in which things come down will vary. The parks are typically still decorated for Marathon Weekend, of course--although recently the Epcot Christmas tree has been removed on 12/30 due to anticipated NYE crowds.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
January 1 in recent years unfortunately.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom