News Holidays at the Magic Kingdom 2019

Goofnut1980

I love the holidays at the park. I am working out in California for 6 months and they started putting up the decorations in Disneyland a week and a half ago. While they seem to do more locations with decorations, they are not as vibrant as what WDW does. I do like seeing the daily transformation of what is added the night before. It just seems to take them a lot longer than what WDW does. I wonder if their team is not as big. HMM

tirian

This is my favorite time of year at WDW!

Am I the only person who thinks the choreography should be toned down a bit for the Holly Jolly Trolly show? The performers are playing to the back of the theater as if they’re on a stage, and they’re actually quite close to the guests, making the motions unintentionally funny. The movements are beyond campy because they’re so BIG for someone who’s a couple feet away.

Other than that, this year’s entertainment lineup looks solid. I’ll be live-streaming that new fireworks show tomorrow night!

TTA94

They really should bring back the garland across Main Street, even if they have to raise it up a bit more. The wreath hooks just don't have the same effect.

I’ve been thinking the same thing. Surely they can come up with a better idea than those wreath hooks.

I also wish MK put lights in the trees on Main Street like Disneyland does. I believe there was once talk of expanding the castle lights to Main Street.

spectrodanny

to change out the show cost $7

true. last I heard to change out the show cost $7k so that alone would be $14K to go from Original to Christmas and back. I would THINK by now all the songs used in the show that they didn't write would be Public Domain by this point.

DisneyDreamer08

Has anyone seen when the last Frozen Holiday Wish is? We arrive 1/11 and I just assumed all traces of Christmas would be gone by then. But I just read that sometimes things continue til Marathon weekend. We have a super early flight on 1/11 and 3 afternoon FPs in MK. If we could somehow catch a little Frozen magic my girls would be in heaven.

Touchdown

Has anyone seen when the last Frozen Holiday Wish is? We arrive 1/11 and I just assumed all traces of Christmas would be gone by then. But I just read that sometimes things continue til Marathon weekend. We have a super early flight on 1/11 and 3 afternoon FPs in MK. If we could somehow catch a little Frozen magic my girls would be in heaven.

6:15 every night (with an additional show at 8:15 party nights)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom