Holidays at the Magic Kingdom 2016

MatthewWho13

Christmas showed up overnight... mostly...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-11-01 at 1.46.08 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-11-01 at 1.46.08 PM.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 178

AndyS2992

Jingle Cruise is so half baked they shouldn't even bother. The skippers aren't even wearing green santa hats or anything. Disappointing. Just those little touches that would make it just a bit better.

deeevo

We have a rule in my house. No Xmas anything until after Thanksgiving dinner. Then we all sit on the couch and put on Star Wars Christmas in the Stars and that officially kicks off Xmas for us. This was is a tradition in my wife's house going up.

21stamps

We have a rule in my house. No Xmas anything until after Thanksgiving dinner. Then we all sit on the couch and put on Star Wars Christmas in the Stars and that officially kicks off Xmas for us. This was is a tradition in my wife's house going up.
I just want to say- Thank You.

Can you please pass this memo to anyone and everyone who puts their lights out early? Please?

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
Well that's the rule the rest of my house would prefer, and thus I keep it. BUT that said, I don't do Halloween, but love fall and thanksgiving décor, so Oct 1 it all goes up, except the pilgrims who emerge a bit later in October....then day after Halloween? POOF! I have seen what is left of the décor on January 2nd one year...but never been at start, so I for one am looking forward to noticing different details, I will be there this coming Monday, thanks for updates on what is appearing. :) Since the parties start on the 7th for Christmas it only makes sense they need to start prepping.

21stamps

Or you know... we could just live and let live?
Live how ever you want inside your home, set up all of your decorations, switch out your towels, start up the Mistletoe Yankee Candle, and have a jolly old time... but don't inflict Christmas on other people starting in the first week of November. Let us get thru one holiday at a time!

Herdman

Live how ever you want inside your home, set up all of your decorations, switch out your towels, start up the Mistletoe Yankee Candle, and have a jolly old time... but don't inflict Christmas on other people starting in the first week of November. Let us get thru one holiday at a time!
I typically agree with you while I'm home, but for those of us who haven't experienced Christmas at Disney before and can only go in November, I'm thankful Christmas comes early at WDW.

deeevo

I just want to say- Thank You.

Can you please pass this memo to anyone and everyone who puts their lights out early? Please?
Yup, but I am afraid it will fall of deaf ears. I bet when I run in my neighborhood tomorrow morning Xmas lights will already be out.

21stamps

I typically agree with you while I'm home, but for those of us who haven't experienced Christmas at Disney before and can only go in November, I'm thankful Christmas comes early at WDW.
Sorry, I wasn't referring to Disney, just about people who put up lights early.

I'm excited to experience Disney all decked out in Christmas flair as well!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom