Holiday Fireworks testing at MK on Thursday morning

Touchdown

I went to HHN last week Thur and upon arrival back at the Contemporary at 3 am they had all the castle isicle lights on and the spots were clearly being tested for the show.

jrhwdw

EvilChameleon

Wonder if this "holiday" show will celebrate more holidays than just Christmas. At least the one at Disneyland throws in the dreidel song.

ToTBellHop

Wonder if this "holiday" show will celebrate more holidays than just Christmas. At least the one at Disneyland throws in the dreidel song.
I feel like it’s unlikely from Minnie’s Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party but you never know. I think you’re more likely to hear the freakin Oogie Boogie Song...

jrhwdw

Times like these, I'm keep getting prouder of the Streaming Community! look what Touring The Galaxy did this morning!:

Looks good! As long as Not So Spooky? No music that I heard. Not surprised, just hoping to hear how the soundtrack sounds. No 180 pyro(Or whatever Not So Spooky uses)but Not So Spooky's tests didn't have the 180 either. That final 10 sec should be something with whatever perimeters they use!

jrhwdw

That othe site has Vid of the begining. Looks like a GREAT Start! Coming in HOT! (That's been the saying of the Fall! LOL!)

ToTBellHop

A good first look. Will be more curious about story and song choice. I love that they are once again including the Dream Lights in the finale. They look spectacular during fireworks. I always liked them during the Wishes finale during the holidays on non-party nights and missed them during HEA.

As this show didn’t feature perimeters (no need in a test), this is what the show should look like 12/23-12/29.

ToTBellHop

It’s a bit surprising that both new party fireworks are significantly shorter than HEA. Heck, they’re shorter than Wishes was. Is it that the entertainment schedule is really tight?

jrhwdw

A good first look. Will be more curious about story and song choice. I love that they are once again including the Dream Lights in the finale. They look spectacular during fireworks. I always liked them during the Wishes finale during the holidays on non-party nights and missed them during HEA.

As this show didn’t feature perimeters (no need in a test), this is what the show should look like 12/23-12/29.
I'm surprised the lights stayed on a little bit in the begining. IDK if that was planned or delayed? Can't tell from the Contemp. LOL! Didn't see any Castle Dream Lights Strobes.....I was afrad they wouldn't use them because it would cover up the projetions. That's why I was a little leery to lose Holiday Wishes, the Strobes look STUNNING on the Castle! I WISH they would work the Castle Dream Lights into HEA! I might of liked Wishes a little better than Holiday Wishes at this time of year!

Wonder why MK likes FITS at 6:30 on Dec 30-31st? the 3 years MK did MVMCP Holiday Wishes with the NYE Countdown worked! It allowed everyone to see how MK does MVMCVP Fireworks! Wonder why MK won't do MVMCP Fireworks during Christmas Week??? Nighttastic was 180 all summer long back in 2010.

ToTBellHop

I'm surprised the lights stayed on a little bit in the begining. IDK if that was planned or delayed? Can't tell from the Contemp. LOL! Didn't see any Castle Dream Lights Strobes.....I was afrad they wouldn't use them because it would cover up the projetions. That's why I was a little leery to lose Holiday Wishes, the Strobes look STUNNING on the Castle! I WISH they would work the Castle Dream Lights into HEA! I might of liked Wishes a little better than Holiday Wishes at this time of year!

Wonder why MK likes FITS at 6:30 on Dec 30-31st? the 3 years MK did MVMCP Holiday Wishes with the NYE Countdown worked! It allowed everyone to see how MK does MVMCVP Fireworks! Wonder why MK won't do MVMCP Fireworks during Christmas Week??? Nighttastic was 180 all summer long back in 2010.
They are planning to show Minnie’s Christmas fireworks nightly 12/23 to 12/29. FitS is shown twice on both the 30th and 31st to allow more guests to have a “countdown,” including munchkins and parents who can’t stay awake til midnight.

jrhwdw

They are planning to show Minnie’s Christmas fireworks nightly 12/23 to 12/29. FitS is shown twice on both the 30th and 31st to allow more guests to have a “countdown,” including munchkins and parents who can’t stay awake til midnight.
Yes, but they never do the MVMCP version, that's what I was getting at. Holiday Wishes was the MVMCP version with the FITS NYE Countdown as the first show on Dec 30-31st for 3 years I think.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom