Holiday Fireworks testing at MK on Thursday morning

Tom P.

Oh they changed the branding this year? Good!
At Walt Disney World, the party has always been called Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party. That's not a change.

The fireworks show is brand new this year, of course. The previous show was, indeed, called Holiday Wishes, which doesn't specifically reference Christmas in the name. But it was always performed at the Christmas party, which does. The new fireworks show is called Minne's Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks, so it does specifically make mention of Christmas by name.

Cmdr_Crimson

You know if I were Bob Chapek I'd probably be wanting to monetize this and charge people for an upcharge preview of an upcharge party.

tissandtully

A good first look. Will be more curious about story and song choice. I love that they are once again including the Dream Lights in the finale. They look spectacular during fireworks. I always liked them during the Wishes finale during the holidays on non-party nights and missed them during HEA.

As this show didn’t feature perimeters (no need in a test), this is what the show should look like 12/23-12/29.
Why would there be no perimeters during 12/23-12/29?

TrainsOfDisney

Just from Christmas shows: Believe... in Holiday Magic, Disney Gifts of Christmas, and World of Color - Season of Light all reach sweet and heartfelt moments without ever devolving into saccharine.

World of Color - Season of Light is pretty much a masterpiece. I’ll give you that for sure.

I personally think holiday wishes is a much better show than Believe. I do like Believe though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom