Holiday decorations?

ScoutN

OV 104
Premium Member
I read about some Deck the Decks party. WIll that be on all cruises? Mine in Dec does not show it on the activities page.

Disneyfalcon

We don't know much this year yet. Here's the DCL info. It may not show up in your activities page beforehand. We had a party in Greece that did not show up on our activities page beforehand.

• Deck the Deck Tropical Holiday Party, a celebration in addition to Pirate Night, with candy-cane limbo, dancing and games

BYancey

What a nice surprise! We're sailing out on the 20th and I hadn't thought that decor would go up until Thanksgiving. Do they decorate Castaway Cay, too?

tink66

Original Poster
We don't know much this year yet. Here's the DCL info. It may not show up in your activities page beforehand. We had a party in Greece that did not show up on our activities page beforehand.

• Deck the Deck Tropical Holiday Party, a celebration in addition to Pirate Night, with candy-cane limbo, dancing and games
thanks!!

Disneyfalcon

WOW!! This is getting more exciting every post!!! lol lol When he booked this cruise didn't even think about the decorations!!

Hah! I didn't really think about it when I booked our Thanksgiving cruise either! It was just good timing because all the kids in the family are out of school, no one has to cook or clean, etc. It didn't hit me until later that it was even better timing than I thought!! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom