Holiday Cd or DVD

sceavis

Original Poster
Hi all I am leaving for Disney on Dec 25th.I was wondering when I am down there will there be any special dvd's or cd's you can buy of the parks holiday celebration such as the music and the parades?Thanks for the info

Disney_Freak429

Yes there is. There are two CDs one for the Candlelight Procession & one with the parade music & Holiday Wishes on it. There is also a DVD but that didn't look that interesting.

Captain Hank

Yes there is. There are two CDs one for the Candlelight Procession & one with the parade music & Holiday Wishes on it. There is also a DVD but that didn't look that interesting.
I don't believe the Holiday Wishes CD includes the music to the Once Upon a Christmastime Parade--only the Jingle Jungle Parade. It's a good CD, though;and the Candlelight one is awesome.

Disney_Freak429

I don't believe the Holiday Wishes CD includes the music to the Once Upon a Christmastime Parade--only the Jingle Jungle Parade. It's a good CD, though;and the Candlelight one is awesome.

That sounds right I looked at the CD a few days ago when I was at MK & know it included one of the parades I just couldn't remember which one. If I also remember one of the CDs is around $14 the other around $18 so its right around $40 for both.

sbkline

When we went down in April, there was a DVD, which we purchased, titled "The Magic of Christmas". On the bottom, there was a subtitle "The Merriest Place in the World, Walt Disney World". But it was only about 20 minutes long, and I'm not sure it was worth the 15 bucks or so we paid for it.

sceavis

Original Poster
Thanks for the info I will keep an eye out.Captain Hook have a great and safe trip same to everybody who is heading out there soon.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom