holiday 20/2 - 29/2

we stayed in yacht and beach club resort (the yacht bit), we seemed to be one of very few english families,
the resort was nice, i felt it was a bit too big though, so felt impersonal, there was always people to greet us hello and goodbye in reception, all staff very friendly, room nice and nautical themed
we ate in the beach clubs cape may cafe and it was sooo good! the beef was to die for!

my complaints are that we chose to go then because "wonderful weeks of disney" this was not true, it was packed!! we got on soaring on our first morning, we was in the park at 9.30 and it was a half hour wait, later on it just went up and up, all meal times for dinner was an hour wait

we went to the pp party on the 22nd, again i felt this was a let down, it was so so busy the queues werent that much shorter, the parade was good, fireworks were excellent (thats obviuosly were the money went), my highlight was meeting CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW!! he really interacted with guests, i saw him at 10 to midnight and still waited half hour! my mum and dad do not feel they got anything extra for the money (what are we going to do with beads?)

then it got cold while we was there! we had packed tshirts, vests, shorts etc on one day i wore jeans and 4 layers in the evening and was still cold!!

we ate at kona cafe for breakfast again, i had the pineapple and macadamia nut pancakes - yum!! and the kona coffee

anyway we did lots of shopping - abercrombie i spent lots in! i also bought a pair of jimmy choos from millenia mall

hope whoever goes soon has a good time!!

smk

we stayed in yacht and beach club resort (the yacht bit), we seemed to be one of very few english families,
the resort was nice, i felt it was a bit too big though, so felt impersonal, there was always people to greet us hello and goodbye in reception, all staff very friendly, room nice and nautical themed
we ate in the beach clubs cape may cafe and it was sooo good! the beef was to die for!

my complaints are that we chose to go then because "wonderful weeks of disney" this was not true, it was packed!! we got on soaring on our first morning, we was in the park at 9.30 and it was a half hour wait, later on it just went up and up, all meal times for dinner was an hour wait

we went to the pp party on the 22nd, again i felt this was a let down, it was so so busy the queues werent that much shorter, the parade was good, fireworks were excellent (thats obviuosly were the money went), my highlight was meeting CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW!! he really interacted with guests, i saw him at 10 to midnight and still waited half hour! my mum and dad do not feel they got anything extra for the money (what are we going to do with beads?)

then it got cold while we was there! we had packed tshirts, vests, shorts etc on one day i wore jeans and 4 layers in the evening and was still cold!!

we ate at kona cafe for breakfast again, i had the pineapple and macadamia nut pancakes - yum!! and the kona coffee

anyway we did lots of shopping - abercrombie i spent lots in! i also bought a pair of jimmy choos from millenia mall

hope whoever goes soon has a good time!!

Good thing for you that the pound is worth so much here (or the dollar is worth so little, depending on how you want to look at it:eek:). If I go at all this year I will have to leave shopping out of the picture entirely, I may never shop again in fact! Just kidding, sorry about the cold weather but Jimmy Choos....made up for it all! :wave:

pirate-princess

Original Poster
i would post pics but havent got round to downloading them on pc yet!

yea i love that i go over there and i look at something, then work out the price of it in £s!!

millenia mall ... um look in one of the books on how to get there and then there is an actual jimmy choo shop!!

pirate-princess

Original Poster
oh yea how could i forget to add in my report that i went on spaceship earth!!

loved the "future me" and sent lots of emails back home

then got questionned by a CM after

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom