Hockey: The Return

dandaman

Original Poster
It's baaaaaaaaaaaaack! :sohappy:

Post comments, disses, or general team spirit here.

I'll start: GO LEAFS GO!

:lookaroun

*chirp* *chirp* :lol:

speck76

nhl_redwings.gif

dflye

Go 'Canes!

I'd love to see another playoff run down here, rather than getting the first pick in the next draft! :lookaroun :lol:

dflye

Got a few decent pics from last night's home opener against the Pens.

I think I'm really liking our new seats, as they are on the end where the opposing team warms up, so lots of potential for pics of players without a lid on, or at least standing still to accommodate my slow camera! :D

Here's one of the new Pens kid Sidney Crosby posing:

CrosbySm.jpg

dflye

Crosby looks like he may be able to go the distance at the NHL level, but he still seemed a little surprised and rattled when he was roughed up a few times by the 'Canes. :wave:

Detail from the prior pose of Crosby:

CrosbyLg.jpg

dflye

The game was tied 2-2 after overtime, and went to a shootout. I don't know if I can take the stress of that more than a few times a season! :eek:

But, the rookie goalie Cam Ward kept Mario, Crosby and Palffy from getting anything in, so the 'Canes went home with 2 points, and the Pens with 1. :sohappy:

Detail from another pic of Crosby posing, boy does he look like a little kid in this one!

CrosbyLg2.jpg

dflye

This is the last pic I'll waste your bandwidth with from yesterday's game :)

And here we have the new alternate captains for the Pens, John LeClair and Mike Recchi, both former Flyers! :lookaroun

The "New" NHL sure is startling, with so many big names leaving teams that they have been with for a decade or more.

They sure do look excited to be have been there last night! :lol:

ExcitedToBeHere.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom