HM Hidden Mickey Moved?

SGT623

I personally would not consider that a hidden mickey. The two "ear" plates are too far from the main plate. It appears to be, but not sure I would call it a hidden mickey, but thats just my opinion.

Whether you consider it or not, that pin is part of the "Hidden Disney" collection and was made to reference the plates in a Mickey.

I remember thinking when the pin came out that some Imagineers may have a few words for the pin people.

Here's a link to the collection:
http://www.dizpins.com/pinventory/wdw_hidden_disney.htm

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
My understanding is that the only "official" hidden mickey on HM is at the end of the graveyard scene. If you look back into the crypt on the right of the doombuggies just before you enter the tunnel, there is a spirit holding a HM in it's left hand (far right corner as you look at it).

MissM

My understanding is that the only "official" hidden mickey on HM is at the end of the graveyard scene. If you look back into the crypt on the right of the doombuggies just before you enter the tunnel, there is a spirit holding a HM in it's left hand (far right corner as you look at it).
Well, one of the spiders has a hidden mickey on his back and that's not something which can be changed, so I imagine that's pretty "official" as well.
-m

Uponastar

Although I always knew it could be easily moved, the ballroom hidden Mickey has been there on every one of my trips for as long as I can remember. Hope it's there next time too! I'll be looking for it!

CoffeeJedi

I love the fact that there's an unofficial Hidden Mickey "war" happening backstage at the Mansion. It just appeals to me for some reason. It wouldn't be nearly as cool or Magical if the plates were an official Hidden Mickey.

wow!

yeah i know exactly what you guys are talking about! but i never saw it move, it's always there when im there. hmmm how odd
here is a visual since right click is disabled on this site!(this haunted mansion info site i guess they dont wanna get in to trouble er sumptin) so here's the address just click away! LOL
http://www.hauntedmansion.info/2ndFloor_images.asp?imageorder=29

Check it out! be beware it shows alot of spoilers and imaginears works(through out the site not this picture enjoy!):wave:

What a great website! thanks for the link!

My family and I were at wdw in march, and the desperately needing refurb HM kept breaking down. At one point we were in front of the empty, floating candle hallway, and i turned to my husband and said that i thought it would be cool to see the place with the lights on. About 2 seconds later the lights came on and my family and i had to exit our doombuggy and walk through the ride to leave. talk about ghosts receiving our sympathetic vibes!

iheartdisney91

What a great website! thanks for the link!

My family and I were at wdw in march, and the desperately needing refurb HM kept breaking down. At one point we were in front of the empty, floating candle hallway, and i turned to my husband and said that i thought it would be cool to see the place with the lights on. About 2 seconds later the lights came on and my family and i had to exit our doombuggy and walk through the ride to leave. talk about ghosts receiving our sympathetic vibes!

no problem! so when you went through with lights on what did the hallway look like? was the rest of th attraction boreing? how far did you walk through out the whole thing? if so did you see leotas table the 15 foot drop?

yeah sorry i forgot we arent playing 20 questions:lol: lol but this is my favorite ride just wanted to know some stuff cuz apparently under the table is a figure of wendy from peter pan's flight and a couple crocs from the jungle cruise. :wave: :lol:

There are like 2 more hidden mickeys in the haunted mansion, why get so caught up on this one?

ive been on the ride a bunch of times and it hasnt been there, dont worry it will be back...

you should be more worried about them adding something like eddie murpgy to it and ruining the ride like they did with pirates and the tiki room.

iheartdisney91

There are like 2 more hidden mickeys in the haunted mansion, why get so caught up on this one?

ive been on the ride a bunch of times and it hasnt been there, dont worry it will be back...

you should be more worried about them adding something like eddie murpgy to it and ruining the ride like they did with pirates and the tiki room.

oh i pray they dont add him or jennifer tilly !!!!!!!

PKD

yeah i know exactly what you guys are talking about! but i never saw it move, it's always there when im there. hmmm how odd
here is a visual since right click is disabled on this site!(this haunted mansion info site i guess they dont wanna get in to trouble er sumptin) so here's the address just click away! LOL
http://www.hauntedmansion.info/2ndFloor_images.asp?imageorder=29

Check it out! be beware it shows alot of spoilers and imaginears works(through out the site not this picture enjoy!):wave:

That's a REALLY fun site! Love the close up pictures and the detail that is easily missed while on the ride!

chief0staph

it's not "official" anyways...

the plate - mickey is not an official one. the imagineers will move it back to its standard place setting, but maids and butlers always return it to the hidden mickey shape. if it gets moved, it will be back

Wbnemo1

HA,
funny thread!,
As a old H M Butler I can say this has been going on for many, many years. WDI does get annoyed over it, house keeping has nothin to do with it....it's the Spirits ya know...I've seen em myself, moslty wearing green and perhaps a bit of purple........lol I took a great pic many years ago at that known cript keeper scene with the HM in the sleeve. It was shown for years to anyone that asked...lol had so many pin holes from being taken down it finally gave out......was a fantastic pic though....now about the Jungle Cruise.......:)

BABS
Will

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom