HKDL gets new castle, frozen land and marvel land.

disney.dreams

Anyone have more info if a reopening is possible for the 12th?
face-to-face classes will be conducted start from 29 Sep
referring to the experience in June, HKDL reopened around 2 weeks after the F2F classes' resume
so maybe we can expect the park will reopen in Mid-Oct
but theres too many uncertainties, i can feel that the fourth wave of outbreak in HK is arriving real soon :/

HKDLer

Constructions walls are down at the new castle:

A celebration event for the 15th anniversary will be streamed on the park’s Facebook page on the 12th.

Although both HKDL and Ocean Park have yet to announce a reopening date, the latter is rolling out new packages including a brand new half-year pass that starts from Oct 1.

HKDLer

Leaked castle pic:
0BDF5455-C2F4-4A52-B541-3044704EB25B.jpeg

Source: https://instagram.com/magic___everywhere

Robbiem

Quick survey: which one's your preference for Hong Kong's Walt + Mickey statue: the Partners statue (Disneyland, Magic Kingdom, Tokyo Disneyland, Walt Disney Studios Park in Disneyland Paris) or the Storytellers statue (Disney California Adventure, Shanghai Disneyland)?

fc9c57e8720a62f19f14c76dddb976a8.jpg
Storytellers-Statue20170524.jpg
Definitely partners. Love the pic with mickey 😀✌️

PymParty

Is HKDL going to postpone the 15th anniversary celebration to a later date when the situation gets better ? I cannot see them unveiling their new castle spectaculars in the current time.

montydysquith-navarro

In the Parks
No
Is HKDL going to postpone the 15th anniversary celebration to a later date when the situation gets better ? I cannot see them unveiling their new castle spectaculars in the current time.
I can see them doing it, especially with the new castle being such a focal point of the 15th Anniversary celebrations. It's not every day a Disney park receives a new-ish castle for an anniversary.

Did they announce a new nighttime show already though? I imagine they'll wait for everything to settle down before launching a new show, so a revamped Disney in the Stars (with new projection mapping sequences) might be presented instead.

disney.dreams

I can see them doing it, especially with the new castle being such a focal point of the 15th Anniversary celebrations. It's not every day a Disney park receives a new-ish castle for an anniversary.

Did they announce a new nighttime show already though? I imagine they'll wait for everything to settle down before launching a new show, so a revamped Disney in the Stars (with new projection mapping sequences) might be presented instead.
not yet for now. but they have done some testing for the show, including fireworks and the projection.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom