HKDL gets new castle, frozen land and marvel land.

IMDREW

these colours would be beautiful for the castle IMO. Pink castle, blue and green roofs. Looks the most cohesive.

Amunet

I signed up with the forum JUST so I can follow this board. I'm planning a 2022 DCL wedding and we decided to do Hong Kong and Shanghai parks for our honeymoon. I've been obsessed with the Frozen suites and is required for our stay, but now there is a whole land?! Be still my beating heart :happy:

IMDREW

I heard some rumours that the new Avengers E-ticket will be replaced by a Tower of Terror variant, be it Mission Breakout or Avengers themed.

MagicHK

I heard some rumours that the new Avengers E-ticket will be replaced by a Tower of Terror variant, be it Mission Breakout or Avengers themed.
I do not think the E ticket will be replaced by Mission Breakout as the renderings are approved by the LegCo of Hong Kong. Changing the ride will cause a lot of voice from the press and public.

Well, we can only secure that the “marvel themed attraction” will be “an immersive thrill ride”. Anything can happen within that multi storeys building with Avengers theme.

Ismael Flores

One thing to note is that the new castle will be 50m tall (≈height of Sleeping Beauty Castle in DLP)

There have been rumours suggesting that Mission Breakout going to HKDL. Does anyone have any insight on this?

Below is the Parisian tower superimposed on a satellite view of Tomorrowland.
View attachment 383646
Photo credit: themeparX and Google

that would look so out of place, i really hope that rumor is wrong. If they do go with a drop ride instead of the original coaster lets hope that the design of the building completely changes to fit the rest of tomorrowland architecture

MagicHK

I wonder if this is a real elevation for the construction of the castle, OR
B8C60E50-FA3A-47C6-BF22-54E0ED20434D.jpeg
the imagineer will use force perspective to achieve the effect. If it is used as a construction drawing, then the castle will be so much taller!

Timothy_Q

I wonder if this is a real elevation for the construction of the castle, OR the imagineer will use force perspective to achieve the effect. If it is used as a construction drawing, then the castle will be so much taller!
That's the real elevation

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom