HKDL gets new castle, frozen land and marvel land.

SweetDuffy101

I'm happy with announcements of theme park expansion updates from HK, Shanghai, EPCOT and Tokyo DisneySea.
World of Frozen looks amazing and attention to detail, I hope we get meet & greets in the near future.

Frozen Kingdom from Fantasy springs looks promising as well with Arendelle castle being the centerpiece.

Supersnow84

Honestly at this point I think the thing I’m most excited for is the app to update

It’s such a dumb reason but I can’t wait to zoom out on the map with arendelle and see how full and complete the park looks and feels now, and looking at all the little intricacies of the map in the new land

hoiury

Honestly at this point I think the thing I’m most excited for is the app to update

It’s such a dumb reason but I can’t wait to zoom out on the map with arendelle and see how full and complete the park looks and feels now, and looking at all the little intricacies of the map in the new land
You are not alone!

Supersnow84

Apparently Hong Kong Disney is opening a new extra park shop near the airport

Hard to tell if it’s a Hong Kong Disneyland store or just a normal Disney store that’s just being done in partnership with the local Disney branch that also happens to run the park

Robbiem

Apparently Hong Kong Disney is opening a new extra park shop near the airport

Hard to tell if it’s a Hong Kong Disneyland store or just a normal Disney store that’s just being done in partnership with the local Disney branch that also happens to run the park

When I first went to Hong Kong there were two stores at the airport airside but one closed in 2018 or 19. Both sold general park merchandising stuff. I have to say they were super nice with great cast members who were really happy and helpful

Supersnow84

I’m gonna ask a real dumb question

Is that a photo, an rendering, or a photo that’s been touched up so much it looks like a rendering

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Unfurl, O X!...

1694174907009.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom