History Tomorrowland Music Loops?

Hawk4255

I think I'm going to try to get it up on DC-Torrents sometime instead of the one they have... because a few people have been asking for it. I'll let you know if it gets up there.

Please do! A better quality version would be great to have.

Skippy

Original Poster
The Wilkins Loop is out there. It's also part of the Tomorrowland area torrent on dc-torrents. The other *1994* loop is by Raymond Scott. And I have not seen that one around, although I'm asking around for track listings and such.

Skippy

Original Poster
Great news to anyone who was waiting for it, the "Tomorrowland Area Music from 1989-Present Version 2" was just uploaded to dc-torrents with the current Tomorrowland source recording! (thanks to nelsonj3 for the upload)

jeffb

SkipKid said:
Great news to anyone who was waiting for it, the "Tomorrowland Area Music from 1989-Present Version 2" was just uploaded to dc-torrents with the current Tomorrowland source recording! (thanks to nelsonj3 for the upload)

Cool - Thanks, could you comment on what the bit rate are for these files? I am curious to see if these are upgrades?

Videoteck

SkipKid said:
Sweet I cant wait to download it! Anybody else think this downloads going to take forever lol? Is there anyway of making it go faster?

Skippy

Original Poster
To make it go faster, if you just wanted the updated loop, you can use Azureus and download only that one specific file, instead of going for the whole collection.

The new version is 192kbps and is the source recording, as opposed to the cleaned up version that was previously going around.

Videoteck

SkipKid said:
To make it go faster, if you just wanted the updated loop, you can use Azureus and download only that one specific file, instead of going for the whole collection.

The new version is 192kbps and is the source recording, as opposed to the cleaned up version that was previously going around.
I dunno its werid sometimes it runs at 85Kbs and other times 1Kbs

DubyooDeeDubyoo

Does anyone know if the current loop is only at MK or also at Disneyland, too? It's been a long time since I've been to DL, but it would seem weird that they would use an InnerSpace tune at WDW.

I know they use CoP tunes as well, but older Disneyland fans still remember the CoP.

Videoteck

DubyooDeeDubyoo said:
Does anyone know if the current loop is only at MK or also at Disneyland, too? It's been a long time since I've been to DL, but it would seem weird that they would use an InnerSpace tune at WDW.

I know they use CoP tunes as well, but older Disneyland fans still remember the CoP.
I dunno but check this torrents here...www.dc-torrents.com

Main Street USA

Main Street USA said:
I remember recognizing some music inside SM for a few years running. It was by "Esquivel." Not sure on the years, but it was definitely him.
Little update to my previous post. The songs used inside the Space Mountain exit queue were, indeed, by the artist "Esquivel." The titles of the songs are Music Makers and Sentimental Journey. ;) Hopefully, some of you will download these and remember as I do.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom