Hiro and Baymax leaving this week?

Tinkrbell

So I've read through all 4 pages of this thread but haven't seen any confirmation that they are indeed leaving this week. I may have missed it (there was a lot of fluff to read through) though. Can anyone confirm/deny? It'd be cool to meet Baymax on our trip!
They'll be around until sometime in March. They left California this week, but they're still at DHS.

Kendrab1223

Is there a certain scheduled time (or time frame) that Hiro and Baymax are there? My son would LOVE to meet them and I'd love to surprise him with it. Thanks in advance for any help :)

Last edited:

sloppy.joey

You are awesome, thank you! I'm hoping they are still there next week. I keep seeing "until March" and "through March" and I'm just going to cross my fingers we catch them :)
If I may make a suggestion get there early around 10am (even I they meet at 10:30) as if you wait till later you'll probably face an hour wait or longer!

Kendrab1223

If I may make a suggestion get there early around 10am (even I they meet at 10:30) as if you wait till later you'll probably face an hour wait or longer!

Thanks for the suggestion! Is it similar if we were to get there at 2, for the "second round" of meet and greets? My husband maxes out at around 5-6 hours in the parks (and that's pushing it), so I was hoping we get there at 2 and then can stay for Fantasmic! since none of us have seen it yet. If it would be way better to get there early, we can easily save Fantasmic for another day (we are new passholders) if it would make more sense.

RAXIP

How long do waits normally last for this?

Thanks for the suggestion! Is it similar if we were to get there at 2, for the "second round" of meet and greets? My husband maxes out at around 5-6 hours in the parks (and that's pushing it), so I was hoping we get there at 2 and then can stay for Fantasmic! since none of us have seen it yet. If it would be way better to get there early, we can easily save Fantasmic for another day (we are new passholders) if it would make more sense.

Yes, if you're coming in the afternoon, get to the location no later than 2:00 for their 2:30 appearance. Wait times throughout the day are generally 45-60 minuets, but can reach 75-90 mins by the time 2:30 rolls around.

Halloweenhead

You are awesome, thank you! I'm hoping they are still there next week. I keep seeing "until March" and "through March" and I'm just going to cross my fingers we catch them :)

I'm with you on this. We arrive on the 31st March, my Girlfriend loves Baymax so we're hoping we can catch them on our first day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom