Hippy Dippy Pool Maintenance

I received a letter today from Pop Century Resort. It states the Hippy Dippy pool will be closed beginning Monday February 14 and is expected to reopen in mid March. The letter states maintenance will be conducted.

ThatMouse

That sucks. I don't see it on any of the refurb listings online. My family has 10 rooms booked there. Well, look out Polynesian, looks like we'll be raiding your pool area.

Upvote 0

Mikester71

Of the pools at the Pop, I like the bowling pin pool the best anyway.

Me too, but just imagine how packed it and the computer pool are going to be for that month with the main pool down. Yikes!!! :eek:

Here's hoping they are able to complete the maintenance by the middle of March though. We will be checking into Pop on March 12, along with a ton of other Canadian Spring Breakers! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

DisneyPrincess5

Am I the only one who is surprised the OP received a letter stating this? That's great-Ive never never been mailed a letter saying anything like this.
Is this a regular practice?

Upvote 0

adambrady

Lucky timing, we check out on the 13th. BTW does anyone know how long the bowling pool is? I am hoping to use it to swim laps, will that work??? Other ideas are welcome. Thanks

Upvote 0

btk2333

Am I the only one who is surprised the OP received a letter stating this? That's great-Ive never never been mailed a letter saying anything like this.
Is this a regular practice?

I also received this letter, and was kind of surprised by it, as I've never received a letter like this in the past when a pool was going to be closed during my visit

Upvote 0

Mikester71

So do they contact everyone who is booked for Pop during the affected time frame or just randomly send them out? :shrug: Just curious as we are booked for March 12-22.

Upvote 0

baswan

I also got a letter. Not to happy as we will there from Feb 28th to March 8th and would have booked one of the all star resorts had i known the main pool will be closed. Will just have to make the best of it.:(

Upvote 0

JillC LI

We're booked for March 1-4 but we did not get a letter -- not that we plan to have much time for swimming on this trip, but still it would be nice to hear this in advance. Which buildings is the Hippy Dippy pool closest to?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom